GDT - Stamps @ Bombers

JCon

Stayed away from this thread because I got home late so I was PVR'ng the game. Able to watch all of it. Collaros exceeded all expectations. That TD pass to Adams was something special. Nice closing drive for the walk off FG. Nice to know that he had such a memorable game with us & not the Riders. This should put to rest the play Streveler crowd. He isn't close to understanding the offense after practically 2 seasons while Collaros had 2 weeks. If O'Shea starts Streveler over Collaros then he is one crazy man. 

5 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

Stayed away from this thread because I got home late so I was PVR'ng the game. Able to watch all of it. Collaros exceeded all expectations. That TD pass to Adams was something special. Nice closing drive for the walk off FG. Nice to know that he had such a memorable game with us & not the Riders. This should put to rest the play Streveler crowd. He isn't close to understanding the offense after practically 2 seasons while Collaros had 2 weeks. If O'Shea starts Streveler over Collaros then he is one crazy man. 

Right now I'm okay with collaros ,  Streveler macguire fighting it out next season for the jobs .......we should trade Nichols now and get something's for him