GDT - Stamps @ Bombers

JCon

1 minute ago, Dr Zaius said:

The refs wouldn't have overturned it though. They 100% would have stuck with their guns due to the implication.

O'shea wants to keep it until something is more concrete. I think it's the right call actually. It's not his fault the refs are totally favoring Calgary tonight

I somewhat agree. Perhaps eye in the sky felt it was a penalty. 

1 minute ago, Dr Zaius said:

The refs wouldn't have overturned it though. They 100% would have stuck with their guns due to the implication.

O'shea wants to keep it until something is more concrete. I think it's the right call actually. It's not his fault the refs are totally favoring Calgary tonight

I can't for the life of me figure out how they can favour such a dirty, mouthy and unsportsmanlike team. 

Just now, Mandalorian said:

I can't for the life of me figure out how they can favour such a dirty, mouthy and unsportsmanlike team. 

They can't stand listening to the whiniest, nasaliest sounding coach in the history of the league chewing in their ears. It's easier to just placate to him

Edited by Dr Zaius

Just now, Captain Blue said:

Collaros has made some really nice throws tonight, but also thrown one INT plus another two that should have been picked. Weird night, running very hot/cold.

Can't blame a guy that has only run three plays from scrimmage this year. He actually hasn't looked that bad.