GDT - Stamps @ Bombers

JCon

55 minutes ago, shadybob said:

its a shame Hecht was so bad that Alexander had to take his spot and we lose starting Richardson on the D-line. Not sure what snap counts have been like, but haven't noticed him as much since, and we definitely are weaker vs the run as a result. But I guess that was the only real option, outside of maybe Petermann as another Cdn WR. Something had to be done, Hecht is garbage.

At this point, I’d be willing to start Peterman and sit both of Adams and Lucky. I’m not sure if we have a second receiver who would be effective at wideout though. 

1 hour ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

No one seems to mind that we ripped off the Riders national anthem call of "Glorious and Green" and made it the lame "Glorious and Blue" (seriously, "Blue north" would be such a perfect fit given what we yell at Jets games) so why dump on him for altering their fight song?

This is just one example... But I've got a list of about 5 that have earned a ban hammer for awhile. iHeart still tops the list for ruining the chat room... 

3 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

No one seems to mind that we ripped off the Riders national anthem call of "Glorious and Green" and made it the lame "Glorious and Blue" (seriously, "Blue north" would be such a perfect fit given what we yell at Jets games) so why dump on him for altering their fight song?

Going after Milt & criticizing the Nichols family for a generous donation of ten grand to the Children's Hospital should be enough. 

3 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Section S has been doing that for almost 30 years....

All eyes, I’m told, will be focused on Zach Collaros tonight when he faces the Stampeders. Does that mean LaPo is aware of this and has a few plays where Collaros can PASS the ball? Or, will it be handoff, pass for short yardage, all wrapped around fancy two-and-outs? What’s that word I’m looking for? Oh yeah...predictable.

Just once I’d like to see us be the attackers..not the attackees. It could work..

8 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

All eyes, I’m told, will be focused on Zach Collaros tonight when he faces the Stampeders. Does that mean LaPo is aware of this and has a few plays where Collaros can PASS the ball? Or, will it be handoff, pass for short yardage, all wrapped around fancy two-and-outs? What’s that word I’m looking for? Oh yeah...predictable.

Just once I’d like to see us be the attackers..not the attackees. It could work..

Need I remind … One hit. 

1 minute ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

You know, it's not a foregone conclusion that the second he gets touched he WILL get another concussion. Hopefully no one decides to target his head just to increase the likelihood of knocking him out of the game.

There are a few hatchet men in this league that would do just that. The fines up here are a joke & not much of a deterrent. Same with suspensions. So, these dirty hits go on all the time. I don't want to name names but just think about who they could be. 

I was in the city buying a new truck today and missed the laughs here Lol...... I promise not  to use that goofy start of that chant here anymore....  I just thought it was good for a chuckle once or twice to end the regular season.   It sure showed me here who some of the thin skins are though.   

Go Zak Go BLUE !......

ps I ain't going with the gin tonight either, changed my mind and I will stick to the beer so I don't get in trouble here later 😃

37 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

You know, it's not a foregone conclusion that the second he gets touched he WILL get another concussion. Hopefully no one decides to target his head just to increase the likelihood of knocking him out of the game.

given that Dickheadson made no bones about wanting to punish Streveler last week, would you really put it past him to tell his players to try and smack Collaros around.  Hopefully the OLine has a hell of a game!

I'm not expecting a classic game tonight as the Stamps will probably be sitting a lot of starters if they get ahead. I guess we can use this game as an audition for Collaros. I do not believe that he will figure prominently in the Argos' plans for 2020. He might just be at Bomber training camp.

3 minutes ago, Tracker said:

I'm not expecting a classic game tonight as the Stamps will probably be sitting a lot of starters if they get ahead. I guess we can use this game as an audition for Collaros. I do not believe that he will figure prominently in the Argos' plans for 2020. He might just be at Bomber training camp.

Pinball said he wants Collaros as his starter next year and only dealt him to give him some action and give the Argos a chance to see him play before they re-up him in February. Bombers will not be giving up an extra 1st rounder (on top of the 3rd rounder they already gave up) just to keep him...

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Pinball said he wants Collaros as his starter next year and only dealt him to give him some action and give the Argos a chance to see him play before they re-up him in February. Bombers will not be giving up an extra 1st rounder (on top of the 3rd rounder they already gave up) just to keep him...

Can't say " rental" better than that.

if Zak won it all this year he might not want to go back lol

13 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Think it's still only the one pick, just upgrades to a 1st if he re-signs in blue and gold