GDT - Stamps @ Bombers

JCon

At the beginning of the season many laughed at the riders for starting him... many made lots of jokes about Zak not being good enough anymore....   then Zak gets hurt again and the nasty comments kept flowing....  I understand in a nine team league this reusing of QB's is very visible as QB's take a step to the right and join a new team.....   it even so it still looks weird,   I don't think it helps much with ticket sales either..... probably why they lowered the stadium beer price to the bar price... .. ... it's gonna  be no fun listening to riderfans chuckling all winter over this....  I might have to suck it up and watch the game like do or die,  what's the best gin for watching the Bombers ?

11 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

At the beginning of the season many laughed at the riders for starting him... many made lots of jokes about Zak not being good enough anymore....   then Zak gets hurt again and the nasty comments kept flowing....  I understand in a nine team league this reusing of QB's is very visible as QB's take a step to the right and join a new team.....   it even so it still looks weird,   I don't think it helps much with ticket sales either..... probably why they lowered the stadium beer price to the bar price... .. ... it's gonna  be no fun listening to riderfans chuckling all winter over this....  I might have to suck it up and watch the game like do or die,  what's the best gin for watching the Bombers ?

So, you think they lowered the beer prices because they picked up Collaros and that's hurting ticket sales? 

8 minutes ago, JCon said:

So, you think they lowered the beer prices because they picked up Collaros and that's hurting ticket sales? 

What I think is, Collaros didn't help sell any tickets so they had to do something more. 

And did toronto say something about wanting collaros back next season ?......... that would make him look even more like a rental... 

1 hour ago, JCon said:

I really hope that Collaros can settle in quickly and make first downs. 

I predict 250-300 passing yards. 2 TDs.

Harris 120 yards on the ground. 2 TDs.

Final Score 33 Blue Bombers - 27 Stamps.

Didn't support bringing ZC in but he's here and wearing Blue and Gold so now he has my full support. Hoping he lights it up, stays healthy and gives our coaching and management staff something to think about heading into the playoffs and beyond.

Just now, HardCoreBlue said:

Didn't support bringing ZC in but he's here and wearing Blue and Gold so now he has my full support. Hoping he lights it up, stays healthy and gives our coaching and management staff something to think about heading into the playoffs and beyond.

Exactly. 

1 hour ago, NorthernSkunk said:

They lowered beer prices last year too, so it has nothing to do with Collaros.

1 hour ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Might the fact that in colder weather people tend to not drink as much cold liquid be a part of the equation?  Sort of like why the sale of hot chocolate tends to be minimal in July and August but starts to climb in September?

2 minutes ago, WBBFanWest said:

Might the fact that in colder weather people tend to not drink as much cold liquid be a part of the equation?  Sort of like why the sale of hot chocolate tends to be minimal in July and August but starts to climb in September?

Homer: Yeah, that's right, Barney. This year, I invested in pumpkins. They've been going up the whole month of October and I got a feeling they're going to peak right around January. Then, bang! That's when I'll cash in.

its a shame Hecht was so bad that Alexander had to take his spot and we lose starting Richardson on the D-line. Not sure what snap counts have been like, but haven't noticed him as much since, and we definitely are weaker vs the run as a result. But I guess that was the only real option, outside of maybe Petermann as another Cdn WR. Something had to be done, Hecht is garbage.

37 minutes ago, shadybob said:

its a shame Hecht was so bad that Alexander had to take his spot and we lose starting Richardson on the D-line. Not sure what snap counts have been like, but haven't noticed him as much since, and we definitely are weaker vs the run as a result. But I guess that was the only real option, outside of maybe Petermann as another Cdn WR. Something had to be done, Hecht is garbage.

And we've known this since July.