Week of Stamps @ Bombers

JCon

15 hours ago, Brandon said:

I'm to lazy to read everything but come on why do we need to replace everyone on the team to make Lapos offense work.

Isn't it easier to replace the one coach?

Also our o line dominated and we have the best RB and the odds that not a single receiver can thrive either being a rookie or a vet (Matthews,Bowman,dressler) is kind of crazy considering Walters has brought in premium guys who have excelled at every other position.

After soo many years and soo many pieces if we dont have what he needs by now he requirements are too high. 

11 hours ago, Goalie said:

Dan Marino is 1 of the best QBs of all time.. 

Milt is the best Receiver to ever play the game in the CFL. 

Championships are a team accomplishment tho not an individual one. This isnt golf.. Its Football. 

Well then based on your TEAM logic....how is anyone player great without the combined efforts of other individuals on their team?  

8 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

EHpk4_nWoAgGC9c.jpg:large

Wonder which receiver sits with Adams back in the line up - Whitehead or Bailey. My guess O'Shea will sit Bailey. I'd sit Whitehead. 

According to a "CFL Insider" quoted in Kirk Penton's weekly column on The Athletic, " I don't know why (the Bombers) haven't played number 88 (Rasheed Bailey) more, but he's a good football player".  

Us too CFL Insider! But I guess you have not been introduced to Coach O'Shea.

7 minutes ago, M.Silverback said:

Wonder which receiver sits with Adams back in the line up - Whitehead or Bailey. My guess O'Shea will sit Bailey. I'd sit Whitehead. 

According to a "CFL Insider" quoted in Kirk Penton's weekly column on The Athletic, " I don't know why (the Bombers) haven't played number 88 (Rasheed Bailey) more, but he's a good football player".  

Us too CFL Insider! But I guess you have not been introduced to Coach O'Shea.

I'm guessing you don't remember Whitehead being a healthy scratch against MTL....And only getting into the lineup last week due to Adams being injured. Bailey will be playing.

47 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Rios was complete ass against the Stamps last week, him being out isn't a loss given that. 

Fenner wasnt soo hot either. hes been beat deep like a red head step child this year. 

Sitting Streveler is smart. My expectations couldnt be lower for Collaros. I hope mcguire gets a quarter. Id also love to see knight get in for some of the streveler package. 

6 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Fenner wasnt soo hot either. hes been beat deep like a red head step child this year. 

Sitting Streveler is smart. My expectations couldnt be lower for Collaros. I hope mcguire gets a quarter. Id also love to see knight get in for some of the streveler package. 

I agree.  Rios has taken a lot of heat, but at least he had some tight coverage.  Fenner?  Not so much.