Week of Stamps @ Bombers

JCon

𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗻 𝗕𝗮𝘂𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 @DarrinBauming 57m57 minutes ago

𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗻 𝗕𝗮𝘂𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 Retweeted 𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗻 𝗕𝗮𝘂𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴

Zach Collaros is the #Bombers’ first-team quarterback today. Full 12-on-12 team session will indicate more.

Streveler is not practicing.

𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗻 𝗕𝗮𝘂𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 @DarrinBauming 50m50 minutes ago

Mercy Maston in at dimeback, replacing Marcus Rios. Derek Jones at safety for Alexander today. Mike Jones in for Chandler Fenner at corner. #Bombers

Just now, BomberBall said:

𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗻 𝗕𝗮𝘂𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 @DarrinBauming 57m57 minutes ago

Zach Collaros is the #Bombers’ first-team quarterback today. Full 12-on-12 team session will indicate more.

Streveler is not practicing.

Oh, geez... 

Just now, Floyd said:

Wow a broken has been At QB and complete DB overhaul again

this season is in free fall

Well, I wouldn't call it a complete DB overhaul. Probably vets taking a day. 

Let's see if Streveler practices this week but we really only need him in three weeks from now. 

1 minute ago, JCon said:

Well, I wouldn't call it a complete DB overhaul. Probably vets taking a day. 

Let's see if Streveler practices this week but we really only need him in three weeks from now. 

Today is the only day we will know if Streveler is practicing. Tomorrow is a closed practice and thursday they head to cow town/walk through.

I'm hoping for Rios it's not a vet day. I'd like to see Maston in his place.

Just now, Bigblue204 said:

Today is the only day we will know if Streveler is practicing. Tomorrow is a closed practice and thursday they head to cow town/walk through.

I'm hoping for Rios it's not a vet day. I'd like to see Maston in his place.

? Seems unnecessary to fly there and back again just for giggles....

32 minutes ago, B-F-F-C said:

I for one am giddy about seeing what collars can do. 

It would be a great Bombers type story. Collaros goes on a run, wins against Calgary, wins a playoff game, narrowly loses Western final, then we spend the entire winter debating whether we should pay $600K per year and lose our first round pick to sign a guy with a history of concussion issues based on three games. It's so us!

4 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗻 𝗕𝗮𝘂𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 @DarrinBauming 58m58 minutes ago

Mike O’Shea says Chris Streveler doesn’t need to practice. Streveler is apparently in the building but was not on the field for practice.

Not a big fan of comments like this.

Agree. How about, "Streveler is injured, but we're going to see how much he improves over the next day or so and make a decision." It's like he's implying that what everyone saw (Streveler clearly injured) never happened. Baffling.  

10 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

𝗗𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗻 𝗕𝗮𝘂𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 @DarrinBauming 58m58 minutes ago

Mike O’Shea says Chris Streveler doesn’t need to practice. Streveler is apparently in the building but was not on the field for practice.

Not a big fan of comments like this.

Do not understand why he bothers with this kind of comment.  What is the point being made?

Okay....if it's Collaros ....protect...protect...protect his hide....Has to be the name of the game...I don't know who we have figured for short yardage ...Maybe we just boot it away without risking our qbs' any further...Of  course O'Shea might just throw Streveler in if he can walk...You just never know with this guy

I think we should have ZC as QB and Strevs at full back... I think that could be plenty fun.

But save it for a second half surprise, so the opponents don't get a chance to draw anything up to counter it. If we can never do competent second half adjustments... just throw the whole 1st half concept out the window and go with something completely different in the 2nd half.

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

50 minutes ago, Mark F said:

Do not understand why he bothers with this kind of comment.  What is the point being made?

How often have you heard a coach say someone doesn’t need to practice....this kid isn’t Tom Brady. MOS just loves serving up flippant comments....or are they condescending? Not really sure...I guess it doesn’t matter...it has come to be expected.