3 stars plus hh stumped

wbbfan

9 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Why wouldn't I? I'm a Bomber fan. They've made the playoffs anything can happen straws or no straws.

They made the playoffs based on their play the first third of the season....not based on anything they have done recently. The idea is to start out and continue to build and improve....not spiral into a black hole.

Just now, DR. CFL said:

They made the playoffs based on their play the first third of the season....not based on anything they have done recently. The idea is to start out and continue to build and improve....not spiral into a black hole.

So we should just give up? Not going to happen with me but by all means fill your boots.

15 hours ago, DR. CFL said:

So what are you willing to invest in your faith in this team? You are unlikely going to have to invest in playoff tickets....so you are off the hook there. Are you willing to invest in seasons tickets on the premise that the current regime remains intact?  

Well hey, maybe you could persuade someone to cancel their season tickets...

They also extended several calgary drives taking penalties. Had em stopped deep late in the game but took roughing the passer, rose got dinged for PI on a play he didn't need to (though I thought both guys were guilty of interfering with each other) 

There was another nothing pass interference that kept the stamps on the field early too. 

15 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

They also extended several calgary drives taking penalties. Had em stopped deep late in the game but took roughing the passer, rose got dinged for PI on a play he didn't need to (though I thought both guys were guilty of interfering with each other) 

There was another nothing pass interference that kept the stamps on the field early too. 

The reffing was brutal, at the same time you have to put your self in a position where its egregious for the ref to throw the flag and we didnt do that. 

That PI by rose was just bad. he seemed to think he was beat far worse then he was. Unless he was gassed it doesnt make sense. 

9 minutes ago, wbbfan said: 

That PI by rose was just bad. he seemed to think he was beat far worse then he was. Unless he was gassed it doesnt make sense. 

Rose was beaten pure and simple. If he didn’t slow him down, if caught,  it would have a TD. So, either. PI or TD. Rose did what he had to do.