GDT: Bombers at Stamps

Noeller

Just now, Tiny759 said:

Well before he was hurt he wasn’t playing good in my opinion. Also It’s not “blaming” him to say I don’t think he is our qb to win playoff games. I think the guy has more heart than anything.

I wasn't specifically referring to you, moreso to the point you were making to the poster that you were quoting. I don't think any fingers should be pointed towards essentially a rookie QB that really shouldn't be in this situation yet, I think it's more an issue that management hasn't addressed.

2 minutes ago, Nickthesizz said:

no this website is an echo chamber. There's a mob who hates Nichols and will do anything to support Streveler yet have 0 stats to back it up!

"But Streveler rushed for 100 yards!!"

.....yeah but Mitchell almost threw for 400.

I’m going to ask you take a break from posting .. or I’ll look to give you a break.

We get your point of view. You don’t need to repeat it ad naseum in every thread.

1 hour ago, davidjh141 said:

Not sure Strev should be out there..

Passing situation not really his forte too...

This.

Once again, O'Shea demos his dumbness. So, his QB is hurt. Clearly hurt. And as a thrower, he's been unable to make reads quickly and - even when totally healthy - hasn't averaged more than about 150 passing all year, right? And - yeah - we're at a point in the game where we gotta "get big chunks of yardage in a hurry", to quote Suitor.

So, you know what...let's do it anyway, cuz...cuz, well, that's just what we do as the bomber brass. Yeah, let's just leave an obviously very hurt, poor-throwing, "happy feet" QB in and see what happens.

And then - lo and behold - after the game-ending sack on our seriously lamed pivot, O'Shea pulls his "disappointed dad", "aw shucks", dumbass face out. As if to say, "Oh, shoot. That's kinda disappointing."

Yeah, it is. It is kinda f(*&^ing disappointing, indeed. But not for the reason you think, dumbass.

Dumbass O'Shea.

Edited by deepsixemtoboyd

1 minute ago, Nickthesizz said:

no this website is an echo chamber. There's a mob who hates Nichols and will do anything to support Streveler yet have 0 stats to back it up!

"But Streveler rushed for 100 yards!!"

.....yeah but Mitchell almost threw for 400.

Hey look, Im on the same page that strev is not our guy. But once again, to call a guy out when he’s hurt is a bad look. But like I said take my comments as you see them.

Just now, Nickthesizz said:

What did I say? That he's a terrible quarterback?

What does his injury have to do with that?

He's out there competing. He played his heart out & should be commended & not insulted. This offensive mess is on O'Shea & LaPo. They're asking Streveler to do something that he can't do. Throw the ball with success. Won't happen.  Not the kid's fault. Coaches lost this game. 

2 minutes ago, None said:

I wasn't specifically referring to you, moreso to the point you were making to the poster that you were quoting. I don't think any fingers should be pointed towards essentially a rookie QB that really shouldn't be in this situation yet, I think it's more an issue that management hasn't addressed.

There is a give and take. Hard situation but also other rookie qbs have done well. While oc is bad here, strev hasn’t shown much to be confident going into playoffs.

Our receivers don't get open or even enough separation most times, not Strevs fault, even he could have hit the Stamps receivers tonight who wide open most times.

Our dline was mia until late in the 4th, I have a hard time believing that the Stamps oline is that good.

At any rate, same **** different pile. Time to purge in the off season, don't even care what happens n the playoffs, Hammy or Stamps or Riders will just ***** slap us anyways. 

7 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Just win.  Season series is 1-1.

The stumps play BC on our bye week. We're done. Third place. I say we just take next week off. Give the stumps first in the West and take a little solace in messing up the sheep-seducing, sister/wife lovers over in the rectangle province, shot at a bye nd first place.