GDT: Bombers at Stamps

Noeller

Just now, Tiny759 said:

The guy is clearly hurt yes, and the original post was a bit unclassy, but it’s hard to see this team winning in the playoffs with strev

And what's the point in blaming Streveler for that, especially in a game where he's clearly played the second half hurt?

Just now, Nickthesizz said:

I don't care, I'm sick of the bullshit play at the quarterback position, be offended all you want.

Your grasp of how to have a meaningful debate without humiliating yourself is more offensive than anything that has happened on the football field this season. 

Edited by AKAChip

6 minutes ago, M.Silverback said:

Streveler can barely walk on the sidelines. How do you put him back in as head coach?

You know, "he wanted to go in there" and

"he's a tough guy"

same as what they said about Drew Willie.

This is not the team to go to if you hope to have a career as a quarterback.

1 minute ago, Nickthesizz said:

I don't care, I'm sick of the bullshit play at the quarterback position, be offended all you want.

Well first I’m not offended, I just don’t think it right to call out a guy when he’s hurt. Second of all I agree with you that strev is not the guy going forward. But take my comment as you see it

2 minutes ago, None said:

And what's the point in blaming Streveler for that, especially in a game where he's clearly played the second half hurt?

Well before he was hurt he wasn’t playing good in my opinion. Also It’s not “blaming” him to say I don’t think he is our qb to win playoff games. I think the guy has more heart than anything.

Just now, Tiny759 said:

Well first I’m not offended, I just don’t think it right to call out a guy when he’s hurt. Second of all I agree with you that strev is not the guy going forward. But take my comment as you see it

no this website is an echo chamber. There's a mob who hates Nichols and will do anything to support Streveler yet have 0 stats to back it up!

"But Streveler rushed for 100 yards!!"

.....yeah but Mitchell almost threw for 400.

Just now, Nickthesizz said:

no this website is an echo chamber. There's a mob who hates Nichols and will do anything to support Streveler yet have 0 stats to back it up!

"But Streveler rushed for 100 yards!!"

.....yeah but Mitchell almost threw for 400.

Chris Streveler is worse than the best QB in the league. Colour me shocked.