GDT: Bombers at Stamps

Noeller

Well, as I sit and look through the condo window in northeast Calgary, it's overcast. Forecast says Partly Cloudy, 30% chance of showers for this evening. High of 9 this afternoon but cooling off around game time. 

McMahon is a graveyard for us but this Stamps team is as beatable as they've ever been. Today, missing Don Jackson and Tre Roberson, that much more so. 

While the odds would suggest a season finish of Sask-Cgy-Wpg, why not throw a wrench into things and win out the season just for fun?? 

Let's Go Blue.... Game Day: We All Play. 

6 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Well, as I sit and look through the condo window in northeast Calgary, it's overcast. Forecast says Partly Cloudy, 30% chance of showers for this evening. High of 9 this afternoon but cooling off around game time. 

McMahon is a graveyard for us but this Stamps team is as beatable as they've ever been. Today, missing Don Jackson and Tre Roberson, that much more so. 

While the odds would suggest a season finish of Sask-Cgy-Wpg, why not throw a wrench into things and win out the season just for fun?? 

Let's Go Blue.... Game Day: We All Play. 

Same here - I have 4 season tickets (business related) and finally get to keep one. We are in section F row 55 - where are you sitting? Not sure who got the other 3 tickets as most of my sales guys are in Turkey for a OEM session. I choose to stay in good of Calgary and send them!

1 hour ago, Noeller said:

Let's Go Blue.... Game Day: We All Pray. 

Fixed that for you.

5 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

yeah it's real nice out there right now, but it's Calgary give it 5 minutes it could turn into a disaster of a day. 

I've golfed in February & shovelled snow in September. I've seen it snow here in every month. We went to the Chuckwagons at the Stampede in 1993 & it was plus 2 C. My father in law from Winnipeg couldn't believe we left Winnipeg to live here. We said, jobs for both of us & making money. Those days are long gone. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

I’m interested to see how our defence does with Ritchie Hall back and calling the shots.  The combo of Alexander at safety and Glen Young calling the plays settled in nicely last week and finally made VA jr look like who we thought he was.  

BLM is a totally different situation altogether but I’m looking for continued aggressive coverage vs the huge cushions/holes the secondary was notorious for (as a result of terrible blitz calls?)

1 hour ago, BigBlueFanatic said:

I’m interested to see how our defence does with Ritchie Hall back and calling the shots.  The combo of Alexander at safety and Glen Young calling the plays settled in nicely last week and finally made VA jr look like who we thought he was.  

BLM is a totally different situation altogether but I’m looking for continued aggressive coverage vs the huge cushions/holes the secondary was notorious for (as a result of terrible blitz calls?)

It's Richie Halls D, which may not be a bad thing. The bad thing might be Richie Hall calling the plays for the D. Can we get Glen Young to continue to do that job? Judging by last game, he seems more willing to make changes and adjust to game situations on the fly than Richie Hall does. If I was MOS that's exactly what I'd be demanding.