Tor. @ Mont. - Sask. @ BC

Mr Dee

Just now, SpeedFlex27 said:

I don't care if we're not BC Lions fans but that shot of Greg Kraemer on the cart being taken to the BC dressing room in tears is heartbreaking. The game can be unfair & cruel sometimes. Hope Kraemer can bounce back. 

Well said. You could say it's a crying shame.  :34_rolling_eyes:

53 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I don't care if we're not BC Lions fans but that shot of Greg Kraemer on the cart being taken to the BC dressing room in tears is heartbreaking. The game can be unfair & cruel sometimes. Hope Kraemer can bounce back. 

Yup, totally felt bad for him.  Sit on the PR all season, get your shot then blow out your knee.    Tough game. 

54 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I hope he is ok.  You are right. Horrible to see a guy get hurt.  No one wants that

2 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

I think they are going to host the West final and lose. Set em up- knock em down. 

That team and their fans are going to hit the ground hard when we slam them to the canvas like we did last year. I only hope that until then they continue to show no class and are brazenly trolling and trash talking right up until the moment the bottom drops out. It's going to make the moment oh so sweet.