Rider fans complaining about our attendance on Saturday

Joe Rockhead

19 minutes ago, TBURGESS said:

You know it's not just this thread and the title of threads often has very little to do with their content, right?

I just found it funny you opened it to complain.  And I dunno....the thread titles are pretty accurate as to the content in them. 

3 hours ago, 17to85 said:

Oh yeah how DARE we question the greatness of the BEST FANS IN THE CFL!!!11!!!

Here's a pro-tip, I don't give a **** what you or your other Riders fans think of Bomber fans, it's your fanbases collective shitty behaviour that has made the rest of the league hate you all so much, not the Riders, you the **** head fans. 

I agree that Riders fans like to toot their own horn.    Kinda like that big sign at IG Field saying Bombers fans are the loudest in the CFL?  Face it, Riders fans and Bombers fans are one and the same, there are just alot more Riders fans.

Edited by Brock Streveler

1 minute ago, Brock Streveler said:

You mean Rider fans like to toot their own horn?  Kinda like that big sign at IG Field saying Bombers fans are the loudest in the CFL?  Face it, Riders fans and Bombers fans are one and the same, there are just alot more Riders fans.

That sign is at the field.....where the players play and the fans go to watch.  Perfect place for it.   

1 hour ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Your consistent, repeated, obscenity-laden posts would seem to indicate that you very much DO give a **** what Rider fans think, otherwise you wouldn't give them the satisfaction of a response letting them know how much it gets under your skin. They must laugh at how much they can trigger many members of this board. Rise above, people.

No no see, there is a difference. They need to know what I think of them, I don't care what they think of me of Bomber fans.

3 minutes ago, Brock Streveler said:

I agree that Riders fans like to toot their own horn.    Kinda like that big sign at IG Field saying Bombers fans are the loudest in the CFL?  Face it, Riders fans and Bombers fans are one and the same, there are just alot more Riders fans.

That sign is there is remind rider fans that they are not the best fans like they think.

And more people on the rider bandwagon? Yeah lots of bandwagon jumpers in Saskatchewan I agree, it's a big part of what makes the fanbase garbage in human suits.

4 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

That sign is there is remind rider fans that they are not the best fans like they think.

And more people on the rider bandwagon? Yeah lots of bandwagon jumpers in Saskatchewan I agree, it's a big part of what makes the fanbase garbage in human suits.

So its ok for Bombers organization to toot their own horn but bad for the Riders fans to do it?  Weird

Bandwagon?  Riders have lead the league in home and away attendance and TV ratings  for years.

Edited by Brock Streveler

Rider fans started calling themselves the loudest fans in the league without cause, Bombers simply showed them how inferior they are. Act like jackasses, get called on it. 

ANd like I said, the bandwagon is full to bursting. Probably got a bunch of 14 year olds waxing poetic about how awful it was sitting in the stands during the Al Ford days, or how great Bobby Jurasin was and what a treat it was to watch him live!

22 minutes ago, Brock Streveler said:

So its ok for Bombers organization to toot their own horn but bad for the Riders fans to do it?  Weird

Bandwagon?  Riders have lead the league in home and away attendance and TV ratings  for years.

only recently when they have been marginally successful...when they aren't...the support was laughable...quit cherry picking things and base things on a whole...over the course of the franchise...

55 minutes ago, Booch said:

only recently when they have been marginally successful...when they aren't...the support was laughable...quit cherry picking things and base things on a whole...over the course of the franchise...

Riders were awful in 2015, 2016, and 2017.    Did their attendance and TV ratings fall?  I honestly don't know, I am curious since you seem to know.

3 minutes ago, Brock Streveler said:

Riders were awful in 2015, 2016, and 2017.    Did their attendance and TV ratings fall?  I honestly don't know, I am curious since you seem to know.

I did a post a long while ago about attendances..with figures...and overall other than recently..and the early 2000's the avg attendance was in the mid to low 20k area...a few years were under 20k for average attendance....you seem very intrigued by me and my posts...spend some time and effort and search them out and see for your self...or are you capable of doing that...it's either here or on the other Bomber site...I am too busy with important grown up things to go back and find it for you, and don't have the time to re-hash some things that are known as fact...but have at er...pretty sure when you find it though you still won't shut yer dickhole

TV ratings are hardly subjective and linked to just a team...may get more eyes on a rider game outside of that cruddy province but thats mainly due to the mass exodus of "former" Sask residents...and it's not as Rod Balck likes to yammer on about that Rider Fans travel well...those ugly green uni's in the crowd are worn by defectors

52 minutes ago, Noeller said:

every single Riders fan on here can go away any time......you provide nothing to the betterment of this site. Just get rid of them...

I hear what you are saying..... it's just too bad that in order to deal with them the mods here would have to react like riderfans mods...... too bad there wasn't another way.  

42 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

it's just too bad that in order to deal with them the mods here would have to react like riderfans mods.....

Not at all, Rider fan mods ban people for simply not drinking the kool aid, the mods here show greater leeway in all aspects. 

I could shoot someone in the middle of 5th avenue and they wouldn't ban me. 

4 hours ago, Brock Streveler said:

Yes they have. Slow clap for the riders.

Guess what else they've lead for years......

1. Most telethons to save their pathetic team
  2. Most funds raised from telethons to save their pathetic team
Edited by jazzsax

8 minutes ago, jazzsax said:

Yes they have. Slow clap for the riders.

Guess what else they've lead for years......

1. Most telethons to save their pathetic team
  2. Most funds raised from telethons to save their pathetic team

You're missing the big one:

Highest percentage of unsuccessful seasons (resulting in not winning the GC) - 94.87%

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

Not at all, Rider fan mods ban people for simply not drinking the kool aid, the mods here show greater leeway in all aspects. 

I could shoot someone in the middle of 5th avenue and they wouldn't ban me. 

So how do you think they should deal with them ?...   I was just saying that if the mods here banned them like some want...then they would be acting the same as a riderfan mod. 

18 hours ago, Brock Streveler said:

There are not a lot more Rider fans than Bomber fans. We just don't dedicate all our spare time to the Bombers. Other interests like pro hockey, big city entertainment, actual lakes and rivers (not man made resevoirs) to visit and use in the summer time, and a multitude of other things that Sask cannot offer to it's residents due to the diminutive size of it's cities, keep us busy. I suppose if I lived in a province as devoid of opportunities as Saskatchewan my spare time might be all spent being a Bomber fan. Fortunately, we do not have to be fanatical in Winnipeg. We have lots of things to do and the Bombers are just one of them. You keep stroking your Rider jersey in boredom and trolling Bomber sites if that's what gives you relief from the boredom that living in Saskatchewan surely must bring.

However, lets call a spade a spade. Your fanbase suffers from little man syndrome. Because you live in a province with big towns and no cities you guys are like chihuahuas. Always yapping at the bigger dogs in the yard trying to prove your cities measure up and the Riders have become the extension of this because it is literally the ONLY thing Sask has on the national stage. Fortunately for us here in Winnipeg, we use a much bigger ruler to measure our size, it's called the NHL. You guys aren't even in the same weight division.

Edited by gcn11