Three stars plus hh birdy beaters

wbbfan

1 Harris. Monster performance finally got the kind of touches he should.

2 secondary. 4 picks one TD and Alexander with down big hits and good tackles. 

3 ol. Great day blocking, the big guys feasted today. 

HH a lot of big plays but exume set the tone early with the big hit on kick cover and the whole team played a very physical 4 quarters. 

1) Harris - Ran for 166 yards (career single game record), only mistake was a fumble in garbage time.

2) Rasheed Bailey - 5/7 for 86 yards - made some mistakes but on the whole made the most of opportunities given to him.

3) Marcus Rios - played okay, but slid well to cover the check-down, forced Adams to throw into Taylor's area... resulting in the pick-6. At that time it was 17-24 and MTL was still hanging around. Did a good job to block after the INT too.

HH - Sayles for 2 picks allowing Bomberland free pizzas tomorrow.

45 minutes ago, WinnipegGordo said:

Yeah, the Als were pissed that there getting pushed around. Surprised the refs never called any of the after the whistle stuff by Montreal.

Why would they... the head ref was the same asshat gleefully chortling every melonhead first down at the LDC.  Today he could barely contain his green joy anytime there was a Bomber penalty...it’s like he forgot where he was reffing, and remembered in the nick of time :P

1 - O-line as a whole,  love watching Hardrick smash people down the field. 

2 - Alexander - Massive difference with him in,  big hits and closes in on the player way faster then Hecht.

3 - Harris just a beast.

HH - Jefferson the guy is a must re-sign.

Disappointed with Adams and the lack of effort ,  even Dunigan called him out.   

I also am not sure if I'd put Streveler as a top 3.... the running was good... the passing at times was real bad. 

I counted 6 guys on here who picked Streveler as a star of the game. Sorry. I just don't see it. He is a second year player, one of the most exciting players I have seen for a while, but this game was not star territory for me. I hope he develops into a star in this league, though, and the Bombers should be patient with him. But he had 2 picks. If Nichols had 2 picks, he doesn't get my vote either!!

Streveler 15 out of 25 for 174 yards passing. 64 yards running. 1TD throw, 2 picks.

It’s ok, you don’t have to be excited with Streveler’s play, but you should recognize that with a better game plan, Streveler was instrumental in achieving that victory, whether you agree or not..

The plays were called..he executed..we prevailed. He’s learning. That will come with the interceptions too. He will adjust just as he did later in the game when he threw the ball away instead of forcing it.

The team rushed for 240 yards..Streveler 64 yards alone. He contributed. 
I'm happy for him.

(BS - do not try to figure the yardage figures..you have enough on your plate)

Strev is learning on the fly..and each game there are improvements over the previous.. and int's when pushing/forcing ball down the field I can live with..and with reps and chemistry over time..he will get better

He is still a pretty raw QB solely in the fact he has only 2 yrs experience as a starter at college level and in his second yr at pro level..and pro being Canadian ball as opposed to US ball which he is accustomed to..so to say he isnt a potential star QB of the future at this level is foolish..and really as a starter this year he did enough and had us in position to win 2 additional games in which the defense gave away...chill people