Fil de Jeu - Als @ Bombers

Just now, M.O.A.B. said:

Thats a bad throw by Streveler. Adams is tightly covered.

They should have pounded the ball there and used up the clock. Bad call from upstairs too.

You have to take a shot at the end zone, we just have to execute better and Strev has to make a better decision If the play isn’t there. 

Just now, Tiny759 said:

Agreed, I find it a bad take if someone calls him not good enough based on lower stats this year.

Sure. I like Adams. He’s a valuable part of this team. It’s not his fault he’s miscast as a number one guy. While he’s the least of this team’s problems in the receiving group, he has never been great on the 50-50 balls. He’s the best we have there, but still on great. 

1 minute ago, AKAChip said:

Sure. I like Adams. He’s a valuable part of this team. It’s not his fault he’s miscast as a number one guy. While he’s the least of this team’s problems in the receiving group, he has never been great on the 50-50 balls. He’s the best we have there, but still on great. 

While I wouldn’t call him great, I would think he is better than just good, whatever that may be. And ya never a 50/50 guy but good on getting open space. But once again to call him not good enough is almost laughable.