GAME 5 VS WILD

BomberBall

43 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Maurice is annoying with his plug love - waste so many games playing has beens in a league where grit only counts if you also have speed 

He'll rationalize his decision by saying it's a heavy Central division game, so he needs his 'sandpaper' guys.  BS.  Play your fast skilled guys and make the Wild chase you all game.

And Gustafson is missing out on valuable playing time, sitting in the press box.

1 hour ago, BomberBall said:

He'll rationalize his decision by saying it's a heavy Central division game, so he needs his 'sandpaper' guys.  BS.  Play your fast skilled guys and make the Wild chase you all game.

And Gustafson is missing out on valuable playing time, sitting in the press box.

'Sand'... if I never hear that word come out of Maurice's mouth again, it will be too soon

The funny part is that Central teams are pretty small up front and have big D... kind of the opposite of us now - I could see this if Bitetto was 6'4 240 or something...

14 minutes ago, Floyd said:

'Sand'... if I never hear that word come out of Maurice's mouth again, it will be too soon

The funny part is that Central teams are pretty small up front and have big D... kind of the opposite of us now - I could see this if Bitetto was 6'4 240 or something...

Yeah, I hear ya.

Even if Biteto was a big bruiser, you still want someone who can move the puck, no?  The only thing I can think of is He's well liked in the room.  Maurice loves that too.

1 hour ago, BomberBall said:

Yeah, I hear ya.

Even if Biteto was a big bruiser, you still want someone who can move the puck, no?  The only thing I can think of is He's well liked in the room.  Maurice loves that too.

You would think lifelong Jets like Wheeler, Scheif, Lowry, Perrault, Little would be enough to motivate the room... guess not - need a new rec player every year

Gotta try Roslo with Connor and Ehlers. Dudes been playing well..

Laine on fire tied for lead league in points. Beast so far. 

Jets have actually been a bit better than i thought without 33..

Copp and Lowry need to happen.. Borque and Letestu are AHL calibre. 

Biteto? Hes an ok 7th probably 8th D playing in the A but 22 minutes in the Big leagues is absurd. 

Helle has looked great the last 2 starts now. 

Jets are 3-2.. With a bounce or save or 2 against the NY Troubas to being 4-1 without Buff, Josh for a couple.. Kuli.. (Say what u want, hes played well, not his fault hes in that big minutes role) 

Not bad.