Bombers acquire Zach Collaros

Mike

3 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

You seen him place that ball perfectly for Harris for the TD on Sunday...... you have read booches stats on Big Chris' college days..  and his passing stats in his final year.....   things are looking up at the QB position it seems now..... enjoy it.  I am. 

Haha trust me I’m enjoying it. But it’s a fan forum where discussion is encouraged. But the way I look at it, you want players who are gonna give your team the best chance to win at the right cost. So I have no problem bringing him back at the right cost. I’ve also stated I’m fine with moving on from Matt and strev and Lapo all together. And yes he made a good throw. If making one throw defines his career then I’m sure we can look back at all the other qbs who have had a good throw and got cut. And what do his college stats have to do with anything? College is a totally different game then professional football.

12 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

You seen him place that ball perfectly for Harris for the TD on Sunday...... you have read booches stats on Big Chris' college days..  and his passing stats in his final year.....   things are looking up at the QB position it seems now..... enjoy it.  I am. 

That really was a gorgeous throw by Strev to Harris 98% perfect accuracy... biggest hit on Strev when he was starter IMO was his accuracy on the long balls.

7 minutes ago, BomberfanMKS said:

That really was a gorgeous throw by Strev to Harris 98% perfect accuracy... biggest hit on Strev when he was starter IMO was his accuracy on the long balls.

The only thing better than that throw was O'Shea's description of it on the Coach's Show last night....

The audio isn't up yet and I'll direct quote him when it is but he said (paraphrase), "it's a perfect throw OVER THE CROSSBAR..." 

3 hours ago, Tiny759 said:

Haha trust me I’m enjoying it. But it’s a fan forum where discussion is encouraged. But the way I look at it, you want players who are gonna give your team the best chance to win at the right cost. So I have no problem bringing him back at the right cost. I’ve also stated I’m fine with moving on from Matt and strev and Lapo all together. And yes he made a good throw. If making one throw defines his career then I’m sure we can look back at all the other qbs who have had a good throw and got cut. And what do his college stats have to do with anything? College is a totally different game then professional football.

I said....." things are looking up at the QB position it seems now "..... I never claimed nothing but that, yer gonna have to find somebody else to pretend argue with...I am havin another beer and reading all the fun stuff from today's parade now....

18 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

I said....." things are looking up at the QB position it seems now "..... I never claimed nothing but that, yer gonna have to find somebody else to pretend argue with...I am havin another beer and reading all the fun stuff from today's parade now....

Hey we are Both  just giving our opinions, not everything is an argument and Well you did bring up his throw, and you did bring up his college days so... but hey enjoy your beer

16 hours ago, Mike said:

The first few pages of this thread are one hell of a read 

Yeah... like 99% of that did not age well. 

On 2019-10-09 at 4:33 PM, trueBlue83 said:

I guess I'll continue my planning of the parade!   The saviour is on his way!  

@trueBlue83  nailed it though. 😁

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

2 hours ago, Tiny759 said:

Hey we are Both  just giving our opinions, not everything is an argument and Well you did bring up his throw, and you did bring up his college days so... but hey enjoy your beer

I brought up his throw...and his college days because they are positives in my opinion.  

18 hours ago, JCon said:

The only thing better than that throw was O'Shea's description of it on the Coach's Show last night....

The audio isn't up yet and I'll direct quote him when it is but he said (paraphrase), "it's a perfect throw OVER THE CROSSBAR..." 

Full quote here (starts at 13:45) - https://omny.fm/shows/the-winnipeg-blue-bombers-podcast/bomber-coachs-show-november-25th

O'Shea - That was a great ball by Strev, over the crossbar... um... in fairly tight coverage. So, just a great shot.

On ‎2019‎-‎11‎-‎26 at 1:04 PM, Tiny759 said:

Justin Goltz made a nice throw one time.