Bombers acquire Zach Collaros

Mike

7 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

What I'm concerned about is the stubbornness of both our HC & OC & that they won't even try to sign another FA qb come February.  That they won't change the offense & the way plays are called. Things need to change but they won't. 

You should put these comments right in your tag line or yer gonna be tired of typing it over an over until february

7 minutes ago, Nickthesizz said:

Depends how high your IQ is, if you can read nuance. You've made it abundantly clear.

Forgive me for forgetting that you’re the king of subtle nuance. Maybe lines like “Streveler is a joke” and “Streveler is trash” were what fooled me. 

Edited by AKAChip

4 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

You laughed in reaction on the last quote,  Skunk which is why I wouldn't bother trying to explain it to you. Since when is running a THROWING fundamental.?Thanks for stopping by though. Your input is greatly appreciated. You've certainly enriched this conversation, as always. 

I was under the impression you would include all fundamentals...... and not just cherry pick one that suits your agenda

58 minutes ago, Nickthesizz said:

check out the season passing stats, ill give you a sample.

Matt Nichols 15 TD - 5 INT

Chris Streveler 7 TD - 12 INT

It's almost like Nichols is a veteran of many years and Streveler is a young raw qb... 

But what does that really have to do with the ability of Streveler to lead the team to a championship? 

2 hours ago, AKAChip said:

Far, FAR worse QBs than Streveler have won Grey Cups. With far worse supporting casts too. Not saying it’s likely but it’s far from impossible. There are no juggernauts in the league this season. 

A certain Joseph comes to mind.....if we are lucky like a certain team was we could end up with Streveler vs Kilgore......

Edited by bb1

3 hours ago, Nickthesizz said:

What I said:

Nichols is the better quarterback and its not close. 

you inferred that to mean:

Best qb we have right now with a shoulder injury

maybe take some night classes in reading comprehension?

Lmao if arm strength is the only valuable skill for a quarterback Michael Bishop got robbed by the NFL.

I'm sorry, you're lost bud.

I wonder how you function day to day, I really do.

coming from the guy who thought when I said he can't throw to mean he doesn't know how to throw a football.

Genius.

Depends how high your IQ is, if you can read nuance. You've made it abundantly clear.

george-carlin-quote-never-argue-with-an-

3 hours ago, NorthernSkunk said:

I was under the impression you would include all fundamentals...... and not just cherry pick one that suits your agenda

Running is not a fundamental. It's a physical attribute. Just like Dieter Brock had a rifle for an arm. Tom Clements agility & scrambling ability.  Matt Dunigans's physical attibutes, strength, power & leadership abilities. All physical gifts.  How can you call that having a cherry picking agenda? LOL. 

Edited by SpeedFlex27

7 hours ago, AKAChip said:

Far, FAR worse QBs than Streveler have won Grey Cups. With far worse supporting casts too. Not saying it’s likely but it’s far from impossible. There are no juggernauts in the league this season. 

I am asking an honest question here...but what "far, far worse QB's than Streveler have won Grey Cups"? Can you name 3 please? ( And don't include Kerry Joseph as he won the cup in 2007 and was the league MVP that year). 

Generally you need a decent QB to win the cup. Our last 2 Grey Cup QB's were Sean Salisbury and Tom Burgess, but they certainly weren't "far, far worse".

44 minutes ago, blueingreenland said:

I am asking an honest question here...but what "far, far worse QB's than Streveler have won Grey Cups"? Can you name 3 please? ( And don't include Kerry Joseph as he won the cup in 2007 and was the league MVP that year). 

Generally you need a decent QB to win the cup. Our last 2 Grey Cup QB's were Sean Salisbury and Tom Burgess, but they certainly weren't "far, far worse".

Yeah, I'd like to know who these far, far worse qbs are as well.