Bombers acquire Zach Collaros

Mike

This is a gamble I can get behind. We had to. Nichols is not coming back, and Streveler is not a CFL Qb. You cant just throw away a whole season when you can gamble on ZC. Tape him up, give him extra padding in his helmet ,and pray to christ he can do something on offence. People jumping in with their negativity need to pipe down.

1 minute ago, White Out said:

This is a gamble I can get behind. We had to. Nichols is not coming back, and Streveler is not a CFL Qb. You cant just throw away a whole season when you can gamble on ZC. Tape him up, give him extra padding in his helmet ,and pray to christ he can do something on offence. People jumping in with their negativity need to pipe down.

Red Green is in town tonight.... no one better to "tape him up"

2 minutes ago, blueingreenland said:

Good move. At least Kyle Walters did SOMETHING.

Thrashing around in the water while you're drowning is doing something. Buying gas station herbal rogaine while you look like Friar Tuck is doing something. Grinding around with severe whiskey **** is doing something. Having that diet coke is doing something...

More often than not, doing something for the sake of doing something ends with wasted money, fleeting gratification, a steep drop into sadness, followed by cancer. I'm not saying a football team can collectively get cancer and heaven forbid, but this cup drought is metaphorical football cancer. 

I hate Saskatchewan.