Game 4 @ Penguins

iHeart

Dayam Poolman scores less than a minute into the 2nd period

Schief put one in after the whistle so it may not count...but they've ruled in our favour.......IS IT MY BIRTHDAY? no wait it's not for 3 weeks

Goal has been awarded to Pionk not Scheif

Edited by iHeart

SLXddN9.jpg

Coming home with a .500 road record, gotta like that.

First win in Pitts since 2006, gotta love that.

Heinola first goal, gotta love that.

Helle game from Hellebuyck, gotta like that.

Won the game without our top 6 dmen from last year. That's just crazy in every way.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

2 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Suddenly Heinola and Pionk seems like a pretty good haul for Trouba...

Yeah but i hate how we lost our #1 pick(which we got back and picked Heinola) and Lemieux for a guy(Hayes) who didn't pan out here on top of us sucking at the time and I did not and still not think it was worth making.

22 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Yeah but i hate how we lost our #1 pick(which we got back and picked Heinola) and Lemieux for a guy(Hayes) who didn't pan out here on top of us sucking at the time and I did not and still not think it was worth making.

Totally agree...  the trade deadline moves last year seemed more desperation than getting ready for a Cup run - think Lemieux would have looked great alongside Lowry

5 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Totally agree...  the trade deadline moves last year seemed more desperation than getting ready for a Cup run - think Lemieux would have looked great alongside Lowry

Feel bad for Lowry. I think even with Little coming back and freeing up 2nd line C I sure would like to see Copp with Perreault and Roslo.

24 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Feel bad for Lowry. I think even with Little coming back and freeing up 2nd line C I sure would like to see Copp with Perreault and Roslo.

Why on earth would you put Little back at 2C...  just to prove for the third year in a row that it doesn't work...?

LSW

Connor-Copp-Roslo

Perrault-Little-Ehlers

Apples-Lowry-Bourque

This is your best chemistry... even if the 4th line is a bit of a dog's breakfast

1 hour ago, Floyd said:

Why on earth would you put Little back at 2C...  just to prove for the third year in a row that it doesn't work...?

LSW

Connor-Copp-Roslo

Perrault-Little-Ehlers

Apples-Lowry-Bourque

This is your best chemistry... even if the 4th line is a bit of a dog's breakfast

Wait! Where's Letestu? :D