Game 3 @ Isles

iHeart

5 hours ago, Goalie said:

Why? He chose Biteto over Niku. Paul and the system is a huge issue. The D is not just D men, its a team concept. Looks to me like not everyone is buying in. Isles are structured.. Jets are not. 

Isn’t Niku hurt

51 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I thought Niku was just on a conditioning stint with the Moose till he's in game shape...?

Correct. Niku played one exhibition and got hurt and conditioning to follow.

Also does not Niku play RHD despite shooting left which is why Kuli was playing RHD cause he can switch sides.

Biteto  is playing for Kuli or Bealliu not Niku.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

Last year our 20 million RHD side didnt look so good defensively either so.. 

Forwards need to help.. I feel in Game 1 they did.. 1st of Game 3 they did.. Isles scored.. Jets forwards started getting to pretty in the d and neutral zone.. also not hustling back as hard. 2 0 and they really got in that **** D we gotta score more. 

Despite what i say at times i dont want Maurice to be fired.. Coaches get fired when the team isnt good and i want my teams to be good (Same with Osh) but.. If the Coach cant get the forwards to buy in on D, its time to move on.  Last year the forwards didn't buy in either. Not looking good in my opinion in probably 9 periods plus OT..

Doesn't help the cause when Letestu Borque Biteto are in somewhat prominent roles. Our best Possession Center Lowry is being destroyed so far. Its not Adam thats struggling, they are a possession blackhole so far.. Its not changing unless lines do.