Andrew Harris no longer breaking tackles

3 minutes ago, Brock Streveler said:

Noticed last night that Harris usually went down on first point of contact, no longer breaking tackles like he was before the suspension.   IMO it doesn’t help his argument that his suspension was a innocent tainted supplement.  🤔

The holes for Harris (and Streveler) were not there very often. 

33 minutes ago, Brock Streveler said:

Noticed last night that Harris usually went down on first point of contact, no longer breaking tackles like he was before the suspension.   IMO it doesn’t help his argument that his suspension was a innocent tainted supplement.  🤔

That's sheer idiocy he wasn't getting holes and still average 6.5 ypc

12 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

That's sheer idiocy he wasn't getting holes and still average 6.5 ypc

No need to personal attacks, Doug Brown was saying the same thing yesterday.  4 receptions for 4 yards.  It was blatantly obvious that he wasn’t the same guy as earlier this season.   Just my opinion.  

Edited by Brock Streveler

1 minute ago, Brock Streveler said:

No need to personal attacks, Doug Brown was saying the same thing yesterday.  4 receptions for 4 yards.  It was blatantly obvious that he wasn’t the same guy as earlier this season.   Just my opinion.  

Did you actually see some of his receptions?  I can think of at least two where he was stationary when he caught the pass and a Rider defender was on top him right away.  he had zero time to head up field much less break a tackle.  I realize it’s your opinion but it’s clearly uninformed and biased.