Osh is a Legend

Floyd

39 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I just wanna post......if we lose MOS to Chicklets Clemens in the offseason, and MTL pays Khari what he wants.......and we're just left with scraps and have to start again from the beginning. Imma cry for a week straight.......

This still applies if Osh brings back Hall and Lapo?

On 2019-10-12 at 8:08 PM, Noeller said:

I just wanna post......if we lose MOS to Chicklets Clemens in the offseason, and MTL pays Khari what he wants.......and we're just left with scraps and have to start again from the beginning. Imma cry for a week straight.......

Not a lot of good options out there yeah. I can see that happening too. Imagine if khari isnt the new owners guy? Khari returning to blue n gold? Man one thing is forsure, the offense would NOT be conservative. 

57 minutes ago, blueingreenland said:

According to reports OShea has turned down a couple of contract extension offers already...so many on this board will get their wish (I'm kind of indifferent on the matter - just hope we don't make a bad hire.)

Where are these reports?  I'd think that would be big news on any site if O'Shea turned down an extension. 

10 hours ago, Brandon said:

Where are these reports?  I'd think that would be big news on any site if O'Shea turned down an extension. 

It was in a Dunk article from last week. Bombers apparently tried to re-up him during the off-season and he said no....

10 hours ago, Brandon said:

https://3downnation.com/2019/10/09/how-pinballs-hiring-could-affect-the-blue-bombers/

TSN1290 morning show talked about it. Westwood is convinced he's gone. I'm not sure I disagree.

51 minutes ago, sweep the leg said:

https://3downnation.com/2019/10/09/how-pinballs-hiring-could-affect-the-blue-bombers/

TSN1290 morning show talked about it. Westwood is convinced he's gone. I'm not sure I disagree.

Nothing Westwood says can be believed. At this point, he's just a fan with a radio show. 

Turning down a contract offer doesn't mean much. He likely believes in himself (rightfully so) and was thinking if I sign one now and win the cup next year I could be shorting myself some $$. Why not wait and see how the season unfolds. He took the risk of completely shitting the bed as well. But you either bet on yourself or you don't. He has.