Osh is a Legend

Floyd

3 minutes ago, Slimy Sculpin said:

Hey doc, what game were you watching? The D had a moment or two but for the majority of the game they were nowhere near BLM or a Calgary receiver. 

Interestingly, while coach Hall was away for two weeks the D including the backs had a couple of decent games. I realize that the guys who were running the D while Hall was away were using the same overall "scheme" but individual plays were called differently....more aggressive in my opinion....with better results.

Did you watch the game?

Just now, DR. CFL said:

Not really 7 directly from a fumble recovery and 7 from an interception deep in Cal end....but otherwise they didn’t really did they?

26 points is enough to win most games this year. The D started the season strong against the leagues weaker teams but **** the bed vs the good ones. 

3 minutes ago, Slimy Sculpin said:

Hey doc, what game were you watching? The D had a moment or two but for the majority of the game they were nowhere near BLM or a Calgary receiver. 

Interestingly, while coach Hall was away for two weeks the D including the backs had a couple of decent games. I realize that the guys who were running the D while Hall was away were using the same overall "scheme" but individual plays were called differently....more aggressive in my opinion....with better results.

An inept offence simply contributes to a defence that is forced to score points and try and win the turnover ratio....when they manage to do that the team wins....look back at last year....it was the same story.....win the turnover ratio and the team has a chance....don’t win the turnover ratio....simply blame the defence.

Just now, DR. CFL said:

An inept offence simply contributes to a defence that is forced to score points and try and win the turnover ratio....when they manage to do that the team wins....look back at last year....it was the same story.....win the turnover ratio and the team has a chance....don’t win the turnover ratio....simply blame the defence.

6 of 9. 135 to start for Bo with 3 drops. This is why the D gets blamed cuz.. Bo shredded them

2 minutes ago, DR. CFL said:

Sorry but I never stated that the Bomber O wasn't inept. I mentioned that aside from the time that BLM was sacked (oops, called back because of RTP), they had no pressure on him which of course lead to receivers being wide open. It started on the opening drive so one can't blame that on an inept Bomber O.

4 minutes ago, DR. CFL said:

How many blown coverages by Hall on those plays?

Zero. Who is blaming Hall? I said the D in general. I didnt say Hall. I don't think Hall is a huge problem actually.. I do think some of our game breakers if u will go MIA quite a bit. Jefferson Bighill

Edited by Goalie

3 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

If you think this is imploding you have no perspective.

Implosion may be a strong word, but the team is 5-8 in the second half of the season with two huge leads lost in that time frame.  The offense is near the bottom of the league in that span and the defense is too inconsistent to be called anything more than average.

Edit: 5-7

Edited by blueandgoldguy
wrong record

Watching O'Shea's comments postgame reinforces the view that he cannot be HC here next year. 1) he admitted he has no clue what's going on on offence. 2) his explanation of why Bombers don't go for 2 pt converts is ridiculous. 3) his comments about Streveler's in-game health also are ridiculous. 4) surprised no one asked why he challenged Jeffcoats RP penalty.

1 minute ago, Doublezero said:

Watching O'Shea's comments postgame reinforces the view that he cannot be HC here next year. 1) he admitted he has no clue what's going on on offence. 2) his explanation of why Bombers don't go for 2 pt converts is ridiculous. 3) his comments about Streveler's in-game health also are ridiculous. 4) surprised no one asked why he challenged Jeffcoats RP penalty.

Summary of what he said?