Osh is a Legend

Floyd

32 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Hate to say it but the Oshea era is over...

Young showed tonight that Richie Hall really is the problem - even with Winston Rose's miscues

Playing Neufeld over Gray has cost this team - that's on Oshea

Sticking with Lapo and Hall - its finished Osh

Another QB ruined.

Hall got better defensive performances against the Riders, just saying. 

29 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Hate to say it but the Oshea era is over...

Young showed tonight that Richie Hall really is the problem - even with Winston Rose's miscues

Playing Neufeld over Gray has cost this team - that's on Oshea

Sticking with Lapo and Hall - its finished Osh

Another QB ruined.

Winston Rose played a helluva game.  His “miscues” likely come down to a player feeling like he needed to take the game in his hands.

Good decision? That comes down to a matter of inches.

7 minutes ago, voodoochylde said:

Winston Rose played a helluva game.  His “miscues” likely come down to a player feeling like he needed to take the game in his hands.

Good decision? That comes down to a matter of inches.

I think that Streveler's performance, miscues and all were the result of him trying to gamble and win the game that was slipping away. He did not look good, but he may yet be salvageable, as Vernon Adams was in Montreal.

4 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it. 

Fire Wade. Hire Garth Buchko

Fire Walters. Joe Mack? Yes. 

Osh? Bring in umm umm ya... Uhh Lapolice? 

We are long past this...  you know that.

The bomber's record was smoke and mirrors this year - our wins came against Edmonton and Ottawa before the league realized what a tire fire they are...

Against 'good teams', the bombers are 2-6... and in our win against Calgary - our D and ST won that, Nichols threw for diddly...

We've won one hard fought game where all three facets showed up - and had four major collapses...  that's on coaching.

5 minutes ago, Tracker said:

I think that Streveler's performance, miscues and all were the result of him trying to gamble and win the game that was slipping away. He did not look good, but he may yet be salvageable, as Vernon Adams was in Montreal.

Of course he's salvageable, he's a second year player. He needs time to learn how to read defenses and make smart throws. 

He made terrible decisions tonight. He had no clue. 

6 minutes ago, Floyd said:

We are long past this...  you know that.

The bomber's record was smoke and mirrors this year - our wins came against Edmonton and Ottawa before the league realized what a tire fire they are...

Against 'good teams', the bombers are 2-6... and in our win against Calgary - our D and ST won that, Nichols threw for diddly...

We've won one hard fought game where all three facets showed up - and had four major collapses...  that's on coaching.

Ah, yes, every team we beat was bad. Even the Riders and Calgary. All luck. 

9 minutes ago, JCon said:

Ah, yes, every team we beat was bad. Even the Riders and Calgary. All luck. 

I used to give this same response... but look at the record

Edmonton, Ottawa and BC are really bad

Hamilton doesn't just beat us - they dominate

Our D and Janarion Grant beat Calgary - like our D almost beat Sask tonight

We're just starting to play against good defences...

I am waiting for Osh the player to manifest into a coach... I am done with the calm steady even keeled Coach Osh.

That is one thing that I have noticed... when it comes to playing teams with passion and a chip on their shoulders... We never match their intensity... I blame OSH for that. We need that fire. 

Sure be a player coach all week but come game day... get ******* intense.... 

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

4 minutes ago, Noeller said:

The only question is whether Osh wants to get back on this sinking ship. I know I'd run away. But if the organization is smart they beg The Trinity to come back and try to fix this with better coordinators... 

We had that chance last off-season...  Sask wanted Lapo and Nelson or Thorpe could have been grabbed from Ottawa easily

Andrew Harris just did the 'the coaching staff has the players full support and we'll get through this' speech...  long-time bomber fans know that post-game player quote is the kiss of death for a coaching staff