GDT: Bombers @ Asshats

JCon

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

Lol. Ok Pro QB scout.. What Strevs has is not being used like at all.. Hes running Matt Nichols no Mobility O. Harris only had 11 carries today.. No QB has "it" with Lapo. 

Oh you are a pro QB scout? That’s good to know. 

Anyway no I don’t know anything which puts us on the same level. Just passionate emotional fans that know what we see and read from people more knowledgeable.  

So sure Streve might become a legit top qB.  I’ve been wrong before.  In fact if he doesn’t I’d be wrong because I thought he was the future.  I bet he won’t be though. 

For what it’s worth, I was recently hanging out with a pro football legend who sees it as you do.  That if you can’t sign both Matt and streveler, you sign Streve.  

Eclipsed by the riders looking for a Cup win.................IF it ends that way ..so long O'Shea....Nobody is going to swallow the bull$hit anymore.....Pretty good defense tonight though .. until the final minutes where the ol...let them march the field routine took hold....otherwise we stunk offensively and this team is headed for an early exit and O'Shea is headed out of town.....hopefully for good

3 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Lol. Ok Pro QB scout.. What Strevs has is not being used like at all.. Hes running Matt Nichols no Mobility O. Harris only had 11 carries today.. No QB has "it" with Lapo. 

While I agree that strev needs a different offence than Matt, having a running qb only last so long. Chris still had 12 carries and couldn’t find much room. More qbs have had success passing in this league than running.

1 minute ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Oh you are a pro QB scout? That’s good to know. 

Anyway no I don’t know anything which puts us on the same level. Just passionate emotional fans that know what we see and read from people more knowledgeable.  

So sure Streve might become a legit top qB.  I’ve been wrong before.  In fact if he doesn’t I’d be wrong because I thought he was the future.  I bet he won’t be though. 

For what it’s worth, I was recently hanging out with a pro football legend who sees it as you do.  That if you can’t sign both Matt and streveler, you sign Streve.  

I think Lapo is not using the strengths if either QB. Our O is flawed and built on 33. 11 carries? That's crap

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

Nobody has said that but the game plan.. Early drops and total lack of any run game doesnt help the young QB. 

But making damaging decisions throwing picks. hanging onto the ball too long. Not able to do his reads. Nope that's not his fault. It's not going to get any better, either. 

You have to expect interceptions with a young quarterback...  but Streveler's confidence looks shot

We needed to run a 1A/1B tandem when Nichols was banged up and we didn't...

Now Lapo is still calling read-option for Streveler ALL THE TIME... every D is waiting

And for what it's worth... we would hang Streveler out to dry for the garbage first throw that Reilly just made

Just now, SpeedFlex27 said:

But making damaging decisions throwing picks. hanging onto the ball too long. Not able to do his reads. Nope that's not his fault. It's not going to get any better, either. 

U look to always blame 1 guy when its not just 1 guy. So we kick fgs and lose by what? 6 instead? 

1 minute ago, Brandon said:

Lol at thinking Hamilton will trade a younger more healthy and cheaper qb in Evans over Masoli.  

If we are trying to find a qb for next season Masoli is way more likely then Evans.  

Decide on a ceiling because there will be a bidding war for Masoli.

1 minute ago, JCon said:

The West is terrible this year. We finally field a team that can win it all and we get this mediocrity. 

Funny how the downhill slide started with the Nichols injury. You know, that shitty qb who can't throw? I just remember how giddy some fans here were that he was hurt & gone for the season. No problem, Big Chris will carry us. He's way better. Yeah, right.  This season is done.