GDT: Bombers @ Asshats

JCon

Just now, Goalie said:

Its the OC dude. Reveivers catching balls at the end they weren't catching early

Our receivers are not fighting for the balls...  I feel that Lapo has taken them out of the game - not enough motion

Demski sitting there waiting... Whitehead jogging...

Adams was into this game and we didn't gameplan for him

Just now, Goalie said:

Its the OC dude. Reveivers catching balls at the end they weren't catching early

Not defending Streveler, but really every other team in the league no matter who is playing QB has receivers open, outside of us and Ottawa.  Something is really wrong with the design of the routes and protections regardless of who is at QB, and it's been that way with Lapo forever back to his time as HC, pre-Crowton.  Our QB's aren't great but they aren't this bad either.

1 minute ago, Dodge and Burn said:

Idk bout that. 

You have been crying all year for Strev to replace Matty...

Did your wish result in better results? 

Matty makes no diff right now. He got the easy Schedule and put up similar stats. The Ws were mainly D and Sp Tms. Our O was crap then.. Its crap now. 250 total yards is the norm for our O. 100 ish for Harris. 150 QB. Give or take some games. 

Edited by Goalie

1 minute ago, Dodge and Burn said:

Idk bout that. 

You have been crying all year for Strev to replace Matty...

Did your wish result in better results? 

On 2019-07-07 at 12:07 PM, AKAChip said:

I have concerns with Streveler as well, don’t get me wrong but reading a defence is hardly Nichols strength either. If it were up to me, we’d go hard after Arbuckle in the off-season if Streveler looks mediocre in reasonable reps this season. Our record should be good enough that we can afford to give him a few starts. Again, really no downside to giving Nichols the Toronto game off. 

Ahem. 

1 minute ago, The Unknown Poster said:

If there are that many issues, doesn’t it become time to consider wholesale coaching changes?  No point doing it now. But this off season.  

Will Osh can his coordinators to buy himself another hear or does he go too?

O'Shea has chosen, supervised, assessed and defended his coordinators. His judgement is suspect at the very least and does not inspire confidence in him as a head coach.

34 minutes ago, Tiny759 said:

Nah it’s always Lapos fault unless Matt is in at QB lol

Believe me I know the dominant narrative around here. Hope those “Streveleation” backers are happy with 2-4. I guess safe boring 7-2 first place winning with Nichols just wasn’t good enough for this fan base. 

1 minute ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Believe me I know the dominant narrative around here. Hope those “Streveleation” backers are happy with 2-4. I guess safe boring 7-2 first place winning with Nichols just wasn’t good enough for this fan base. 

We played the shittiest teams in the league and lost to 1 of them also. 

3 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

I wasn’t screaming to bench Nichols for Strev but Imdont think Matty is a Grey Cup winning QB.  I think he takes you only so far.

Edited by wpgallday1960

2 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

But Nichols didn’t throw for 300 yards! I’ve heard this narrative a few times too.