GDT: Bombers @ Asshats

JCon

1 minute ago, Doublezero said:

The O line sucks. The secondary sucks. The playcalling sucks.  Let's start there. Of course you ask OShea and everything's fine.

Osh way more animated and pissed off looking tonight. 

Started with Lucky not letting the ball go through the end zone

10 quarters now where our offence has done jack ****.   The O needs to score TDs to actually win games.  This season is a write off as far as I am concerned.   May as well audition for next year.   The playoff game we've clinched is a mere formality as we'll end up being a doormat to whomever we play.

Just now, Dodge and Burn said:

What happened to your man crush on Strev??

I literally always said that my stance on wanting to see Streveler was more an anti-Nichols stance than a pro-Streveler one. And for a number of his starts this season, Streveler gave this offence a spark they hadn’t seen in a long time. Obviously, things have gone off the rails lately and he was terrible tonight but even early in the season I repeatedly stated my desire to bring Arbuckle in next season. 

This is what happens when one guy, Harris is statistically half of your offence.

Can't keep that up for an entire season. But they were fine with it.

Remember before nichols got hurt, none of our receivers were any where near getting a thousand yards.

pitiful.

guys on offence looked defeated and disinterested right from the start.

yah, this team does  suck.

Edited by Mark F

2 minutes ago, AKAChip said:

I literally always said that my stance on wanting to see Streveler was more an anti-Nichols stance than a pro-Streveler one. And for a number of his starts this season, Streveler gave this offence a spark they hadn’t seen in a long time. Obviously, things have gone off the rails lately and he was terrible tonight but even early in the season I repeatedly stated my desire to bring Arbuckle in next season. 

Uh huh... 

There is always another fish in the  sea...

Streveler is banged up. 

Shitty game plan and some pretty dumb mistakes by more than 1 person.. 

Started with Lucky.. Adams drop.. Not challenging PI on the Petey throw.. Reffing letting 2 much go. 

Unfortunately. We suck. Our O is non existent when our D and SP Tms dont help out. Ints suck but 6 extra points makes the loss less. In the end tho.. It was 14 6.. TD and 2 point convert ties it.. Big Breakdown by the D. 

Whole team isn't good.