GDT: Bombers @ Asshats

JCon

Just now, White Out said:

I posted early in the thread that we should send Hamilton whatever they want for Evans.

On a larger level, I think it's time that we totally tore everything down and rebuild from scratch. And I mean everything.

You really can’t do that in the CFL. Even still, all you need is a great QB and a line that can protect him and your team will succeed. 

3 minutes ago, JCon said:

2nd. 

Just listened to it again and Rod Black said after that one that he's been perfect on all his challenges so far which means he still has it in his pocket.  Even if that was his 2nd, and im pretty sure it wqs his 3rd, he would be done after that one. 

5 minutes ago, Sard said:

Just listened to it again and Rod Black said after that one that he's been perfect on all his challenges so far which means he still has it in his pocket.  Even if that was his 2nd, and im pretty sure it wqs his 3rd, he would be done after that one. 

I have no idea what you've written but you get one and second if you're successful on the first. 

1 minute ago, Floyd said:

Our DBs are playing 10 yards off not 20 yards... that is the difference in this game

Watch these guys jumping the routes... they are still engaged

Bombers will win.

Umm.......maybe the congeniality prize, but other than that, no.

Just now, White Out said:

Mos is the 2nd most tenured coach in bomber history. He has delivered. It's time we stop pretending

I mean that’s a different definition of tear down than I figured you meant. I’d ditch the coordinators first but O’Shea does have some infuriating qualities.