GDT: Bombers @ Asshats

JCon

5 minutes ago, M.Silverback said:

For sure. Wasn’t specifically referencing that pass. Just tired of him being a non factor. Bailey looked good in limited action 

He's also had passes thrown two feet below his feet and one suicide pass. I'm ready to move on but I'm not blaming him much tonight. 

Part of me hopes that we just lose out the rest of the way and look like **** doing it. Then maybe we can get rid of the clowns that have delivered us another wasted five years? Is that how long we've wasted under this regime of mediocrity? **** me this just makes me miserable I do know why I'm watching

Just now, Tracker said:

I cannot blame Streveler. He has gotten little support from his receivers and has been saddled with a very bad game plan. Get him out of there before he is screwed up. Not gonna happen.

Wow, I mean I guess this is an opinion but he has been absolute garbage today. He has shown absolutely nothing as a quarterback for some time now.

Just now, Tracker said:

I cannot blame Streveler. He has gotten little support from his receivers and has been saddled with a very bad game plan. Get him out of there before he is screwed up. Not gonna happen.

As much as I dislike Lapolice. Theres no way every receiver out there is running 5 yard routes. It's our QBs that are choosing the short routes and check downs