GDT: Bombers @ Asshats

JCon

stand in defensive play caller might have the mbb fans calling for his promotion.

I think (hope) the defence will bounce back after the let down that started second half Montreal, when the coach called off the dogs.

Also think (hope) Streveller gets a better chance to do some passing, and in particular hope the O line plays better than it did last game.

do not know about that, and I think maybe losing Cheung/Bond/Foketi has started to bite.

Need the return game to return. want to see Augustine get to carry the ball a bit. He's clearly good. medlock bounce back game.

all in all Bombers are better and will win.

Edited by Mark F

5 hours ago, 17to85 said:

just watching the highlights from the banjobowl, the way fajardo floats the deep balls a guy with some speed and ability to read the ball in the air like Alexander should have a chance to take the ball away if the Riders try and go deep. 

Really missing a guy like Randle in his prime back there. We need a leader to step up in the secondary to stabilise things. I'm thinking Alexander is that guy.

Looking at the Riders, they have a good set of receivers and running back but every other piece of the team (apart from the coaches) is nothing more than average on a good day. The Bombers may not blow them out, but there is no reason to lose to a team with poorer talent. Confidence may be the biggest edge the Riders have.

3 minutes ago, GCJenks said:

Was away for work all week and not able to follow the run up to the game. Made my picks early this week, criders were the fav when I brought it back to even. 

FU to all of you that picked those a$$holes. 

Your bile would be better directed at the players and coaches who have not done their jobs consistently well for the past few games.