GDT: Bombers @ Asshats

JCon

Thanks @Noeller for the inspiration!

This feels like a playoff game. Some are giving us no chance, which is absurd. We can win in Regina, just not during the LDC. 

Win this and we'll probably host a playoff game. Lose and we're probably headed back to Regina in the playoffs. 

Just win, baby! 

Edited by JCon

1 minute ago, BBlink said:

The improvement of having Alexander playing safety will be bigger than the falloff of having Thomas play DT. That guy has never let us down

just watching the highlights from the banjobowl, the way fajardo floats the deep balls a guy with some speed and ability to read the ball in the air like Alexander should have a chance to take the ball away if the Riders try and go deep. 

We will win..sask doesnt match up well against us..and I still think media are over rating them..why I dont know

Fajardos floaters will be ripe for picking with a real DB at safety..Alexander's presence back in the lineup is huge regardless of where he lines up

Also..our lines will dominate theirs again for 3rd straight game and that's where we will win it..plus we havnt played them with Harris yet..and they were lucky to get 1 win..and got blown away in their loss..I'm not concerned one bit truth be told 

Big blue need a win and need to prove they are a championship team.  Hopefully the defensive adjustments actually work and not add fuel to an already blazing tire fire of a secondary we have.  Jefferson, Jeffcoat need to be in Fatardo's grill all game and prevent him from using that stupid spin move.  

A win today goes a long way in securing a home playoff game and one more step closer to clinching the division.