Game 2 @ New Jersey

iHeart

2 hours ago, Goalie said:

Letestu Borque and Biteto are anchors. Just brutal. They should be nowhere near the NHL. I feel Maurice will be fired this season, just like several experts predicted also. Its the fact hes been here a long time now and still makes the same dumb decisions. 

Positives tho.  

Brossoit after the 4th goal was solid. 

Morrissey had a nice rebound game. Pionk is not as bad as ppl thought.. Heinola is more than capable at 18. Replace Biteto with Niku and the D looks more respectable. Biteto is clueless. 

Laine Copp were good. Hard on the forecheck.. Laine looks like a 200 foot line driver.. Connor? Doesn't fit with Copp and Laine.. Kind of a hog.. 

Perreault buried on the 4th line is intetesting.. 

Perreault Copp Laine

Connor Roslo Appleton (why? They only owned the A together) 

Letestu Lowry Borque is god awful. They got owned so bad today

If only Laine, heinola and Appleton owned their ahl together. They could be the AHL line.

4 hours ago, Floyd said:

So Maurice is big on Heinola now... media speculating he'll stay up for the season

We're a long way from 'over-developing' guys like Scheif and Morrissey...  seems like desperate times on D

I think its more if hes ready hes ready. Heinola looks legit. 

23 hours ago, Goalie said:

I think its more if hes ready hes ready. Heinola looks legit. 

He will be a top NHL defenceman... but he looks legit right now because everyone else except Morrissey should be in the A ha

Let's wait and see if we can make it one game without 4 goals against... before anointing Heinola as 'ready'

If Niku, Beaulieu and Buff were all here, Heinola would be sent down after 9 games to develop with the Moose...