Eskimos @ Tiger-Cats

Zontar

4 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

The Ti Cats will win the GC in only 2/3 of the time it has taken us (so far). 

Maybe. The Cats haven't won anything yet but look to be a very good team. Lots can happen between now and the end of the game on Grey Cup Sunday. It's all about who is healthy and who gets hot at the right time. Might even be us. After all, we've got coaching continuity on our side and you know how valuable that is.  :10_wink:

8 hours ago, J5V said:

Maybe. The Cats haven't won anything yet but look to be a very good team. Lots can happen between now and the end of the game on Grey Cup Sunday. It's all about who is healthy and who gets hot at the right time. Might even be us. After all, we've got coaching continuity on our side and you know how valuable that is.  :10_wink:

I think there's a bit of sarcasm in that last remark.

1 hour ago, J5V said:

Love ya, man. It's no time to jump off a cliff. Maybe after this game but not yet. :D

Not even close to jumping off any cliff.  I'm to the point of wanting to see this team step up & re-establish itself as one of, if not THE TEAM in the CFL to beat. To do that they have to start by beating the Riders today. I want to see a solid performance from everybody in all 3 phases of the game. I don't care if the game is close or a blow out by the Bombers but I'm not scared or nervous like a certain poster here always seem to be. I expect us to win.