Week Of: Bombers @ Asshats

Noeller

3 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

his unwillingness to admit that there are issues (he doesn't have to thrown anyone under the bus to admit there are issues)

3 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

there are still some people who haven't caught on that MOS will NEVER, and I mean NEVER throw anyone under the bus to the media/fans.

Apparently he won't take responsibility, either.

Edited by Deiter Fan

12 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

Honestly I thought his rushing yards were gonna top 100..... if you all were happy then I will be happy. 

He only had 12 carries, I think. And Streveler had 80-something yards as well. 

A few more touches and he would have eclipsed 100 yards. 

But, really, you're quibbling about not getting 100 yards on the ground when he 188 total yards? 

Edited by JCon

Just now, NorthernSkunk said:

According to the box score on calf stats Harris had 37 yards rushing on 10 carries..   and he had another 34 yards on 6 catches.   That is 71 yards total.  We are all talking about the Hamilton game right ?

Montreal, when he returned as you said. 

1 hour ago, NorthernSkunk said:

I hope you are right about Harris..... because the same prediction was made when he returned.  But he didn't dominate.

To be fair to Harris, the O-line took that game off and Harris had very little room. The TiCats schemed for him and it worked. 

2 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

Nope, In fact I think he gets over looked a lot by people who only look at gaudy stats. You quoted someone talking about the perceived lack of pressure when Bighill blitzes. Saying the coaches don't bench under performing players. Why is Bighill under performing?

That is an unwarranted assumption on your part. 

1 hour ago, NorthernSkunk said:

I hope you are right about Harris..... because the same prediction was made when he returned.  But he didn't dominate.

close to 200 yards of net offence in his first game back...if that's not dominating..not sure what is...not his fault that Lapo decided to abandon him in that game

Edited by Booch

Just now, Booch said:

over 200 yards of net offence in his first game back...if that's not dominating..not sure what is...not his fault that Lapo decided to abandon him in that game

There have been a series of questionable decisions by the coaches. 

1 hour ago, JCon said:

FYI - The weather in Regina for Saturday afternoon/evening:

High of 11, feels like 8.

Mainly sunny ---> Moves to cloudy in the evening

20% POP --->. Moves to 40% in the evening but less than 1mm of rain

Wind: 29 w Gusting to: 48

I'm going with a buddy. There'll be a little bit of Blue in the crowd.

10 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Thanks. 

If the D perform a lot better this weekend, will the Bombers call Hall back? 

My hunch is this is a "soft" termination (if there's such a term).

c'mon.........seriously? If this turns out to be a death in the family or something, you're gonna look like an even bigger *******. 

3 hours ago, Noeller said:

c'mon.........seriously? If this turns out to be a death in the family or something, you're gonna look like an even bigger *******. 

If memory serves, Hall has had a serious health concern not that long ago. He has to have been feeling a lot of stress over the performances of his charges, and that is not good for his health.

I wonder if Winnipeg sports can really do me a shitty weekend here. Jets are already down in Jersey. Could lose tonight. Bombers loss and Jets 3rd loss Sunday would make us 0-4

I guess we're still only 0-1 but, it's Winnipeg sports. Seems like the kind of disappointment we're in for.

1 minute ago, White Out said:

I wonder if Winnipeg sports can really do me a shitty weekend here. Jets are already down in Jersey. Could lose tonight. Bombers loss and Jets 3rd loss Sunday would make us 0-4

I guess we're still only 0-1 but, it's Winnipeg sports. Seems like the kind of disappointment we're in for.

That's the spirit!