3 stars plus hh tigerslop

wbbfan

4 minutes ago, Eternal optimist said:

As much as the pick he threw was a back breaker, honorable mention to Streveler for fighting through two blocks to make the tackle on the INT runback. Ti-Cats ended up scoring a TD on the series anyways, but the hustle was nice to see.

He forced a fumble on it too but it went straight out of bounds so no chance to recover, but yeah hell of an effort.

6 hours ago, Eternal optimist said:

As much as the pick he threw was a back breaker, honorable mention to Streveler for fighting through two blocks to make the tackle on the INT runback. Ti-Cats ended up scoring a TD on the series anyways, but the hustle was nice to see.

He made the tackle on another pick he tossed a few weeks ago and I thought the same thing then. He doesn't just drop his head , get dejected and give up. It means his attitude is "it's about the team". Will he develop into an elite pivot, well, I don't know...but there's lots to like about him

On 2019-09-28 at 10:18 AM, do or die said:

Yet with the max protection package.....Evans was able to find open guys all over the place

Thats the nature of timing routes and rub routes. Wrs are always open, especially if you can throw them open like evans can. 

On 2019-09-28 at 10:29 AM, Mark H. said:

The next game will tell the tale.  We now know what happens when an opposing O finds ways to contain our DL.  Imagine Reilly or BLM back there with that pocket...

Most teams arent running that look, though I can see it catching on.  In ssk for the tie breaker is gonna be tough. I expect the team to get the train back on the rails. Things will get real ugly and fast if they dont. 

I dont feel like ssk will be able to contain our rush, and fajardos one move to escape the pocket is less and less effective each time you see it. 

2 hours ago, 17to85 said:

I expect our DL to dominate Sask again, that makes all the difference to this team. Don't let them get pressure the D shows it's weaknesses, but Sask wasn't anywhere close to slowing down the Bombers pass rush in either game. 

The Bomber team that has played the last 6 quarters was not the same team that humbled the Riders and I wonder if they will be again. The Riders have gotten better over the season, especially their o-line with the return of LaBatte. Like it or not, the Bombers (including the coaches) have to be fighting for their jobs. I am no longer sure if the Bombers can win this one. If they lose, its officially free-fall.

Edited by Tracker