GDT - Little Kitties @ Blue Bombers

JCon

19 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Streveler was good, **** anyone who says differently. 

I think he did ok with what he had to work with but it's tough to tell on tv what the receivers were doing. I found it coincidental that like so many times before with Matt the go-to was in the 7 yard range regardless how far the 1st down marker was.

2 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

I haven't read the whole thread, but I hope to god we all lambasted that stupid ******* chain they brought out. It's so stupid and junvenile and further more, Bighill was crap tonight. 

That chain wasn't the reason we **** the bed........but I agree ,its stupid.

Streveler looked like a legit passer, but he got no help. Lot of drops of good throws, the INTs were desperate attempts when things broke down. The OL got abused a bit tonight and as I mentioned before, 2nd and long Lapo turtles and calls draw after draw which played right into the Hamilton game plan. 

I leave to night so much more confident in Streveler as the guy. 

23 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

I don't know if I'm "so much more confident in him"...but I am no less confident in him.

He made good throws tonight with the routes he seemed to be given. Unfortunate to have a couple called off by penalty and a few poor efforts by receivers. He showed as much poise in the pocket as he was allowed by the O'line...and the Cats did a good job of shutting him and Harris down. Have to give them some credit. We didn't just get out coached tonight...we got out played too. There was no fire in this team after the Cats responded with that TD in the 1st.

But I'm still ok with Chris. 

Edited by Deiter Fan

21 minutes ago, 17to85 said:

Streveler looked like a legit passer, but he got no help. Lot of drops of good throws, the INTs were desperate attempts when things broke down. The OL got abused a bit tonight and as I mentioned before, 2nd and long Lapo turtles and calls draw after draw which played right into the Hamilton game plan. 

What have you been drinking tonight?