GDT - Little Kitties @ Blue Bombers

JCon

Looked like players were going through the motions and mos looked defeated. If this is right then he should be having closed door meetings with his coaching staff. Ever since returning from bye week these guys seem uninterested. Maybe Walters has to have a meeting with the players.....pick it up or pack it up!

41 minutes ago, JuranBoldenRules said:

Well anyone can be wide-open 45 yards away from the play.  A QB scrambling and shifting up in the pocket can’t make that throw.

The play I was talking about the throw was definitely available. But I get what you're saying about many of the plays

Disappointed in the effort all-around....especially after last weaks' debacle.  Streveler is not showing any progress by the looks of things.  He has been passed by several backups around the league - Adams, Fajardo, Arbuckle, Evans.

Defense, which appeared to be a strength, looks like a mirage.  Bighill has been the biggest disappointment of all and the secondary has been underwhelming most of the season.

It sure doesn't seem like the players are going all-out for O'Shea, contrary to popular opinion around here.  I suspect a one and done in the playoffs results in him not being offered an extension.

I guess we will see what happens next week in another statement game against Saskatchewan.  Another loss likely spells the end of ANY home game in the playoffs and a likely third place finish.  Really frustrating right now.  Feels like another cupless year.

Streveler was good, **** anyone who says differently. 

Whitehead had a brutal game. 

Darvin Adams was meh,

Harris had trouble, but Hamilton played the run really well, Lapo had no answers. 

2nd and long kills this team, Lapo didn't have answers for stout Hamilton run D. 

Defense, less said about the pass coverage the better. 

1 minute ago, do or die said:

Shocking how easy it was for the Cats to convert all those 2nd and long plays.....some db's need to sit

Some receivers.....as well..

I've mentioned this several times to friends and others on here.  Our 2nd and long coverage has been garbage all year.   We give up so much and it's been glossed over because of our record.  It's pretty much a guarantee that teams will always convert in that situation