GDT - Little Kitties @ Blue Bombers

JCon

43 minutes ago, BigBlueFanatic said:

Ready to witness a full beatdown by the Bombers, and not just a half a beatdown.

Also hoping like h3ll that asshat Simoni Lawrence does pull any crazy sh1t on our guys...

What do his coaches say on all of this when the doors are closed? Seriously he's a repeat offender still allowed on the field. The coaches have some responsibility on this as well.

1 hour ago, JCon said:

Guaranteed he's going to take a cheap shot at Harris or Streveler and try to break something. He's a dirty, dirty player and coward. Hardrick might find himself with some Simoni stuck to the bottom of his cleats. 

I'm concerned that guys are now going to take extra shots ar Strevy, knowing if they knock him out the Bombers season would be done.

48 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

If opponents thought like that they wouldn't have knocked Nichols out for the season

I agree - I think the game will be a hard played game and Lawrence will be there but I think the refs will be keeping a very close eye on him and the first time anything of major consequence happens he will be gone. What the Bombers have to watch out for is taking shots at him and getting penalties of their own. This game IMHO will be very close and may depend on a Medlock FG to win it - and given his season so far would be nice to see him win one for us. Also would be nice to see a Richie Hall Defense not give up the ghost in the second half.

7 minutes ago, Tracker said:

I hope the Bombers do not try to win the whole game in the first quarter. They have to be steady through the entire game, grinding the TiCats into the ground. A mixture of running and passing would be the best bet to keep the TiCat defence off balance. 

You have to hope LaPo spreads his gadget plays around a little, and actually lets Streveler play Quarterback and throw the ball tonight!