GDT - Little Kitties @ Blue Bombers

JCon

it's Retro Night at the stadium, so I've been debating on which jersey today. I have a Walby jersey from the late 80s/early 90s that I bought off eBay that might be an option, or my blank 2004-era jersey that's the first Bombers jersey I ever owned (I was poor for a long time...) Lotta figgerin' to do.....

2 minutes ago, Noeller said:

it's Retro Night at the stadium, so I've been debating on which jersey today. I have a Walby jersey from the late 80s/early 90s that I bought off eBay that might be an option, or my blank 2004-era jersey that's the first Bombers jersey I ever owned (I was poor for a long time...) Lotta figgerin' to do.....

I like the idea of the Walby jersey. We need to battle tonight. 

41 minutes ago, JCon said:

It's after 10am and we don't have a GDT yet? 

Thanks for this. I was going to start one... but the last two times I did, the bombers lost.

Not even kidding- the last two I started were... The Montreal Meltdown and the Tear Jerker in Tigertown. I am done for the year.

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

13 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Simoni.

Guaranteed he's going to take a cheap shot at Harris or Streveler and try to break something. He's a dirty, dirty player and coward. Hardrick might find himself with some Simoni stuck to the bottom of his cleats. 

1 hour ago, JCon said:

They could probably pull these out for you:

Bombers-signature-3.jpg

I'm sure there are still lots at the Bomber store available. 

You know, we have never lost a game wearing those jerseys. A lot of respect and goodwill, maybe, but never a game.

Edited by TrueBlue4ever

Since Darvin Adams can pass, put Harris at receiver, and Adams in the running back spot, and let them figure out which of him or Strevolution has the ball.

BOOM!

I too think this will be a one sided Bomber beat down of the Tigercats.

Kindly Cal style.

Edited by Mark F