Week Of: TiCats @ Bombers

Noeller

6 hours ago, HardCoreBlue said:

It will also be interesting to watch what happens when our players face in-game adversity again. Will they tighten up again or will they shake it, power through and deliver the kill shot (s). This is where good coaches thrive.

My concern is that teams will never feel out of a game now. They've been shown that we are capable of epic collapses and if they just keep scrapping they have a good shot at coming back on us.

10 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Really strange - Desjarlais has been far from dominant... Neufeld was just 'okay' last game and took a holding penalty at a really bad stage in the game

Thought Gray was playing great and with a nasty edge... 

Have to assume both Gray and Roh injuries are for real, I doubt they're getting yanked out because of their play.  They've both played well.

4 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

I believe I read that Neufeld graded out 3rd over the last couple of years on our O-Line..

17to85 and I were talking about this last week when Neuf came back in place of Gray....wondering if, even tho it APPEARS Gray is playing well, that Desjarlais actually graded out better.....

I figured that once Jeffcoat was back we may roll with Kongbo and Hansen as the rotation guys at Roh's expense in some games, and use his DI spot for hopefully Bailey on offence...to me makes best use of our DI's

Kongbo is more than adequate and with more reps gets better and better...Roh is good..don't get me wrong but Jeffcoat and Jefferson are better...and Kongbo has more upside.

Interesting how the coaches have viewed O-line pecking order...Desjarlais has fared well, and in my opinion may be the best in the long run compared to Speller..Gray has been good...and bad, but right now Neufeld is the best of all the interior guys, and experience down the stretch is key...can't be having mental gaffs when games really matter...Is Gray hurt and thus why he has been surpassed this week by Speller and Desjarlais?

Ace in hole is we still have Eli on PR and he in my opinion will be the best of all our Nationals, and possibly even next year.

4 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

To be fair, that "holding" call was completely ******* bullshit.

True.  Neufeld definitely didn't stand out in the way that Gray did with behind the scene nastiness or getting upfield though...

Who'd ever have thought the bombers would have a problem with too much OL depth though... not complaining ha

54 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

This could be the game where MOS develops that killer instinct and does not take his foot off the pedal :D

Yeah! Ah Nope ! Doubt MOS will change all that much. I do believe that if we have a good lead going into the 4th and Richie Hall screws the pooch yet again! MOS will not be happy!