Week Of: TiCats @ Bombers

Noeller

1 hour ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Its going to be real interesting in how this team responds this week. Fragile? Hope not.  A **** kicking on the Cats would be nice.

The worst thing the Bombers could do is play tentatively. If they cannot play with the same fervour that they had for the first half of the last game, they are going to struggle. The Tabbies are not a dominant team, but a good one.

19 hours ago, Super Duper Negatron said:

Update: still pissed off. I am finding this one harder to shake than usual.

In Toronto right now. I turned on TSN last night and they were replaying the Winnipeg Montreal game. I finally was able to see what Joe Walsh was thinking in that hotel room...

On 2019-09-24 at 12:51 PM, Super Duper Negatron said:

Update: still pissed off. I am finding this one harder to shake than usual.

I'm where you are. I know this is stupid to say because it's not their fault for the last 28 years as a whole, but, if this team doesn't win the Grey Cup this November I don't know how I'll get myself amped up for another year of this ****.

21 hours ago, Tracker said:

The worst thing the Bombers could do is play tentatively. If they cannot play with the same fervour that they had for the first half of the last game, they are going to struggle. The Tabbies are not a dominant team, but a good one.

It will also be interesting to watch what happens when our players face in-game adversity again. Will they tighten up again or will they shake it, power through and deliver the kill shot (s). This is where good coaches thrive.

I believe we have the talent to beat Hamilton relatively easily. Now I don’t mean ease in that sense but rather if they play as they should with the talent they have it should not be difficult. Now with that Saadi if the game plan is flawed on both sides of the ball or we do not adjust at half time as every team we play does we will not win. So don’t overthink the situation Lapo, don’t back off too far Hall and don’t stop trying to score.! Plan to our strengths not our weaknesses and focus on execution and all will be fine. NOW let’s see what happens