NHL Injury Watch 2019/20

FrostyWinnipeg

Oilers place defenceman Adam Larsson placed on the Long Term Injured Reserve

The Oilers announced that Larsson suffered a broken bone in his foot during the team's home opener victory on Wednesday. The team also assigned defenceman Ethan Bear to the Condors and recalled defenceman Evan Bouchard.
Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

2 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Blake scored that great one handed goal on Brossy Friday. Not recall the incident but I guess a mouth guard only protect so much.

He took a stick from Taylor Hall.  The fans were going nuts because they thought it came from a Jet and should have been a penalty.  The stick got him bad enough that they were pulling fibreglass out of his gums.

18 minutes ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

We need more defensemen waivered :)

Captain Obvious states losing Chiarot, Myers, Trouba and Buff is really showing it's impact after 8 games. Is that enough games now for Chevy to hit the 'I need to do something else now' button that is above and beyond waiting for our young guns to develop? 

7 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Captain Obvious states losing Chiarot, Myers, Trouba and Buff is really showing it's impact after 8 games. Is that enough games now for Chevy to hit the 'I need to do something else now' button that is above and beyond waiting for our young guns to develop? 

He would need to move an asset to with similar salary in order to replace to add a defenceman. Who can he move? 

4 minutes ago, HardCoreBlue said:

Don't know but welcome to the challenge of being a NHL General Manager. Maybe he should ring up Holland and get a few tips i.e. Lucic for Neal :)

I guess we need to trade Ehlers. Good, long-term contract for someone else out there with a good, long-term contract.