Game Day Thread: Week 15- Bombers @ Als, Khari Redux Edition

Wanna-B-Fanboy

1 minute ago, White Out said:

What a crock of ****. Nichols would be crucified for that 2nd half

Doubt it tho. Why would he be? They punted what? Twice all game? I dunno. Is the D collapsing really on the O who put up 31 points

The QB didn't lose The game. The D did. 

Edited by Goalie

Streveler having huge success passing in the first half - Montreal totally off balance...  Harris dominating...

Lapo (to himself) - You know what they won't expect... Mike Miller.  YES!!  Then we'll grind out the rest of the game... up the gut.  Old school.

High fives himself...

4 minutes ago, Stickem said:

Brutal display from the db's ...What the hell were they doing allowing receivers to walk around them at will....This club did not look like a Cup contender with that defensive backfield.....Calgary will kill us with that type of defense and the 29 yr. drought will continue with that type of collapse

I was thinking as they were driving at will.... "what the hell is Mitchell going to do to us?".  This could be a tough stretch if that's what we have to look forward to against QBs that can pass.   Dane Evans will pick us apart too for *&^% sakes.

Just now, Goalie said:

Saw this vs SASK on Labour Day.. D needs a big stop.. Gets owned. We lose. 

Yup the last drive paper bag D collapses have got to stop. Labour day, very nearly the Calgary game, Toronto game, now this. No finish in this team. No answers when the game is on the line. Hugely concerning. I never had much faith in this team being able to mount big comebacks when they are down in the 4th and now I have zero faith that they can stop other teams from mounting big comebacks late in games. The play calling was s*** but the players that make the big bucks need to make plays. No one did when it mattered.

August 9th I wrote (

"This has nothing to do with QBs and everything to do with LaPolice.  We don't make good adjustments at halftime.  We don't try to win the games, we hold on to try and not lose the games.

These are our 2nd half points for the last 5 games against TOR-OTT-HAM-TOR-CGY.  We aren't scoring in the 2nd half.

Some is due to fumbles, being stopped at the goal line, etc.  But as a team, we need to have the strong close out mentality and the offence needs to put some of these games in the bag."