Game Day Thread: Week 15- Bombers @ Als, Khari Redux Edition

Wanna-B-Fanboy

Brutal display from the db's ...What the hell were they doing allowing receivers to walk around them at will....This club did not look like a Cup contender with that defensive backfield.....Calgary will kill us with that type of defense and the 29 yr. drought will continue with that type of collapse

Edited by Stickem

3 minutes ago, AKAChip said:

I’m genuinely not sure what Streveler could have done differently in the second half. He made the plays that were in front of him. Play calling was once again a joke. It’s not like he was careless with the ball or even missing receivers. 

What a crock of ****. Nichols would be crucified for that 2nd half

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

I dunno. O put up 31 points.. Went 4 for 4 in the first half. I dunno. It was 34 10. This is D collapsing. Bending and Breaking

And did absolutely nothing in the second half. A football game is 60 minutes, not 30. Offense wears the blame just as much the defense does for this loss. The entire team was hot garbage in the second half.

3 minutes ago, AKAChip said:

I’m genuinely not sure what Streveler could have done differently in the second half. He made the plays that were in front of him. Play calling was once again a joke. It’s not like he was careless with the ball or even missing receivers. 

I don't blame Streveler. I blame LaPo. The same plays would have been called if Nichols was playing.