Bombers vs Als Lead Up

Jpan85

John Bowman on facing Andrew Harris who will play after serving a suspension for failing a PED test: “Hopefully he’s cycled off, he’s clean and we can tackle him. Any cheater deserves to get what they get. If it was up to me he would get suspended longer.” #Alouettes @CFL

And another one. 

Edited by M.O.A.B.

4 hours ago, blue_gold_84 said:

That's debatable. I know you have an ongoing hate for Demski, so having said debate would be pointless.

I dunno, he fumbles alot, it's unfair to compare him with Petermann/Wolitarsky... they have way less touches, and a relied on way less. One would expect Demski to have more fumbles just because he sees the ball more.

Yeah talking crap in media...and spewwing garbage usually doesn't end well...Bowman saying he wonders if all his work and awards should be questioned cause he may have been juicing is funny as he must have missed the othe 8 or so clean tests provided over his career...random tests where you don't kow they are being administerd...the doofus

And circumventing the SMS is not cheating MR Bowman??...any player on that team would have known it wasn't within rules but that doesn't seem to bother him...perhaps all involved in that should be handed multi game suspensions?

Truly hope Harris trucks him over and over...or a lineman or two takes a few liberties

1 minute ago, bigg jay said:

Bowman also says Harris only got off light because he's Canadian. The Canadian Mafia will not be pleased.... Bowman might wake up with a dead horse in his bed!

Someone should also clue him in that Thigpen got 2 games as well... nationality has nothing to do with it.

He's just talking to try to distract Harris. But Harris won't get distracted, he'll just run right through Old Man Bowman. 

20 minutes ago, Eternal optimist said:

I dunno, he fumbles alot, it's unfair to compare him with Petermann/Wolitarsky... they have way less touches, and a relied on way less. One would expect Demski to have more fumbles just because he sees the ball more.

Quantify, just how many times has Demski fumbled the ball this year?  I'll give you a hint, not half as many times as Harris has.

46 minutes ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Quantify, just how many times has Demski fumbled the ball this year?  I'll give you a hint, not half as many times as Harris has.

You're looking at too narrow of a scope though, that's just this year. Yes, Harris has more fumbles in 2019:

2019 results (to-date)
Demski: Receiving: 25 catches / 40 targets, Rushing: 17 Carries, so, he's fumbled 1 / (40+17) times ~ 1.75%
Harris: Passing: 46/52, Rushing: 141 carries, so he's fumbled 5 / (46+141) times ~ 2.67%.

However, I would argue if we omit Harris' one off game in 2019 (2 fumbles against EDM in W3), his percentage drops to 1.6%. Additionally, if you look at their career numbers to 2018:

Demski: Receiving: 126/178, Rushing: 43 attempts, 5 fumbles, so he fumbles 5 / (126+43) = 2.96%
Harris: Receiving: 495/628, Rushing: 1,446 attempts, 33 fumbles, he fumbles 33 / (495+1,446) = 1.70%

On average, Harris fumbles less than Demski, about half as often in fact.