Bombers vs Als Lead Up

Jpan85

1 hour ago, Jim McD said:

I was going to be in Montreal for this game and had planned it out since the schedule was released.  Then my wife hit me with "can't you go alone" even though she's a big football fan and never misses Giants games.

Go alone.  Just what I want to do.  Drive 8 hours from New Jersey to Montreal, stay by myself for 2-3 nights, tour Montreal by myself, go to the game by myself, and then drive 8 hours home....by myself.

Last time I was in Montreal was a family vacation in 1982.  Every picture has me wearing NY Islanders stuff.  It was just after Cup #3.  Loved to piss off the locals.

If we could only all be so lucky. A weekend in sin city North without the wife (at her insistence), the stuff dreams are made of...

Yeah we may dress all the O-lineman....and could also see us scratching the Import Jones and just going with National Jones, Exume and Hallett as DB back-ups...which we have done often this year so we can rotate the 3 of Whitehead, Bailey and Lawler. 

I think Whitehead has been hampered the last few games with some kind of leg injury, so I expect to see him be fairly prominent in the offence tomorrow, along with Bailey

10 minutes ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Are you from Saskatchewan and you can't count? 😂

There are only 21 Canadians in the depth chart. An American will sit for sure. Possibly Bailey. 

I don't think O'Shea will intentionally handicap his team by not playing Gray or Eli.

If Gray comes in for six OL sets he is still being replaced by Neufeld

27 minutes ago, Booch said:

Yeah we may dress all the O-lineman....and could also see us scratching the Import Jones and just going with National Jones, Exume and Hallett as DB back-ups...which we have done often this year so we can rotate the 3 of Whitehead, Bailey and Lawler. 

I think Whitehead has been hampered the last few games with some kind of leg injury, so I expect to see him be fairly prominent in the offence tomorrow, along with Bailey

at the risk of sounding like a nutlicker, can you set the roster each week? I find myself agreeing with your thoughts on the player usage more often than not. 

1 hour ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Alouettes QB Vernon Adams said no disrespect to Andrew Harris but Will Stanback is the best running back in the #CFL. Gauntlet thrown down. #Bombers

More fuel to Andrew's  fire

If William Stanback puts up 100yds against our DL, I'll tip my cap to him......best of luck to you, sir.....

1 hour ago, M.O.A.B. said:

Alouettes QB Vernon Adams said no disrespect to Andrew Harris but Will Stanback is the best running back in the #CFL. Gauntlet thrown down. #Bombers

More fuel to Andrew's  fire

Yeah give an already pissed off guy even more motivation, and give his team mates on D even more reason to bring it against Montreal l. Some guys need to just stfu.

I'm pretty excited about the statistical special teams mismatch.

Punt return avg

Wpg-13.4 yards (2nd in league)

Mtl-11.5 (4th)

Kickoff return avg

Wpg-23.4 (4th)

Mtl-18.4 (last)

Opponents' Punt return avg

Wpg - 8.3 (1st)

Mtl - 13.0 (7th)

Opp Kickoff return avg

Wpg - 21.5 (4th)

Mtl - 25.2 (8th)

Winnipeg is 2nd in net punting (36.9) while Mtl is 6th (35.5)

They are tied for 1st in the league when it comes to Opponents Starting Field Position (30 yard line).  

Mtl is only making 90.9 of their 1-point converts while Medlock is still perfect.