Bombers vs Als Lead Up

Jpan85

9 hours ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

How many of our FA receivers will want to come back knowing our offense holds every pass catcher back? And how many from other teams will want to play here. That's my concern.

how many players want to play on championship calibre teams and have a legit shot at winning the cup every year? That's my concern..............................................................................................

But u need to factor in playoff cash too..u dont get there...u don't get none

If we go to grey cup a guy like Chung would have made more here than the big salary he took to play for a crap team..and have his reputation take a severe hit too as to how good a player he seems not to be this yr

3 hours ago, Bigblue204 said:

I'd prefer guys who want to win and not just get stats. But that's just me....

So, someone like Derrell Walker doesn't want to win? Or James Ellingson? Naman Roosevelt? Brandon Banks, Reggie Begelton? Bryan Burnham? They all want to win. They all want to make money, as well by being allowed to showcase their pass catching skills. There are teams like the Stamps & Hamilton that allow them to have a chance to do both.  I wish I could say the Bombers are one of those teams.

9 minutes ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

No, that's not true. Stats mean money. Players can go to teams & have both. We don't have that here.

That's a bunch of baloney. Other teams perfectly understand why a player might have less stats in Winnipeg's offence. Their earning power is unaffected by playing in our system, and demonstrating good team attitude and an ability to win can earn them even more. I get that you have a hard on of hate for Paul Lapolice, but he's not costing us FA signings or re-signings. You are out to lunch with this theory.

Edited by gcn11

Just now, SpeedFlex27 said:

So, someone like Derrell Walker doesn't want to win? Or James Ellingson? Naman Roosevelt? Brandon Banks, Reggie Begelton? Bryan Burnham? They all want to win. They all want to make money, as well by being allowed to showcase their pass catching skills. There are teams like the Stamps & Hamilton that allow them to have a chance to do both.  I wish I could say the Bombers are one of those teams.

But you're also a die hard Stamps fan, and I feel that clouds your opinion on things sometimes......the Bombers do things the right way, and they get the right kinds of people in the organization. Guys who are all about money don't belong in Wpg, and that's just fine. Guys who want to win above all else are always welcome, and guys who want to win above all else will come to a team like this, regardless of their potential stats. 

8 minutes ago, Noeller said:

But you're also a die hard Stamps fan, and I feel that clouds your opinion on things sometimes......the Bombers do things the right way, and they get the right kinds of people in the organization. Guys who are all about money don't belong in Wpg, and that's just fine. Guys who want to win above all else are always welcome, and guys who want to win above all else will come to a team like this, regardless of their potential stats. 

NOT a die hard Stamps fan. Why do you bring this s h I t up all the time? When do I ever pump the Stamps tires here? Like never because I don't want to.  You are my friend on facebook. When I post a CFL pic it's never the Stamps it's only the Bombers. Quit stirring the pot. I go back over 55 years with the Bombers.  I was a STH for the Bombers from 1974 to 89 when I moved to Calgary. You want to have a conversation with me, fine but please stop about the Stamps once & for all, please.  Do you go on the air & start trashing the Esks & Stamps?

18 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Guys who are all about money play in the NFL. Not in the CFL.

40 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I honestly don't even think you realize that you do it, but you do carry a tone of "everything the Stamps do is better"....

I don't live in Calgary. And generally- up until recently, everything the stamps do is generally better as an on-field product.

STamps as a whole though- suck ******* donkey dong.

4 minutes ago, wanna-b-fanboy said:

It's ******* crazy in there. Amusing... so terribly entertaining. Trying to keep my nose out of there. 

I've never once gone into any of the politics threads because I know it'll just make me angry.... nope the **** right outta there...

1 minute ago, SpeedFlex27 said:

I meant. If they're only concerned about getting stats, that's not good. I want players on the team who only want to win, and if they get lots of stats etc while doing so it's a bonus. But not their main focus.