Did You Know..

Mr Dee

22 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

D.Y.K....

The Bombers still haven’t come out with face masks.

It seems like a perfectly natural product to have on hand. A beautiful Bomber Blue with Gold lettering.

I went online to order some but they don’t have them.

Its not too late Bomber Store.

Lets get going on this...

Some homemade ones I saw on twitter using a Bomber bandana for material (also sold out at the bomber store though):

20 hours ago, Noeller said:

You can put whatever you want on those masks and they still look silly and I think people wearing them look silly. Now, are they helpful and keeping people safe and healthy? Absolutely. No question. But I think if it's "stay home" or "wear a mask", I'm going to just stay home. 

I'm back working from the office as of this week & will have to go onsite occasionally so we've been given masks to wear. The one I got is plain black so it's fine but I would love to swap it for a Bomber one if I could.

23 minutes ago, bigg jay said:

I'm back working from the office as of this week & will have to go onsite occasionally so we've been given masks to wear. The one I got is plain black so it's fine but I would love to swap it for a Bomber one if I could.

Thanks for the previous info.

I’ll keep my eyes open for the Bomber store to carry the bandanas. 

As I live and breathe, I tell you, I’ll bloody well make my own...😎

I bought this beauty today on a facebook page called CFL Collectables. The CFL used to have an arm of the league called CFL Properties where you could order this poster as well as all other CFL teams back in 1970. They only sold it for one year. I bought mine from a collector & I'mgoing to get it framed. I had one originally but the corners ripped from the taaape I used to put it on my wall. I've always wanted another.  So, I'm thrilled to have one again. It's not in mint condition but it is 50 years old.  Someone suggested getting it in a mounted print as it would look fantastic.  Thrilled to have this poster again. 

c9f30be70041a223e1db8688e870c510.jpg

12 minutes ago, Noeller said:

Have you never seen this?? It's from a Saturday Night Live skit about 15 years ago.... 

I know. If it was today Manning wouldn't even make it. Someone would complain & the NFL would have to apologize. Same with Manning ya da ya da ya da. Look what happened in Lethbridge with that waitress in a Star War's Storm Trooper's costume with a toy gun. People called the cops, Lethbridge police took her down & now they have to be investigated.  She was promoting a restaurant. On May 4th. (May the Fourth be with you)…. Too many unhappy people in the world. 

On 2020-05-08 at 11:30 AM, Noeller said:

DYK: Tonight TSN is showing the game where Milt got his 138th TD to break the all time record. 

Former OB.com poster Coorsman, who, like a lot of us these days, has too much time on his hands.....put these together for your viewing pleasure..

Incredible.

D.Y.K.

...the Bombers have already paid out roughly 20 percent of their player salaries for the season.

And..
...Miller said that every team has already paid out between $4.5 million and $6 million this calendar year

“I get up every day, and I know our colleagues across the country and in our league office get up every day, trying to figure out a way to get it done,” Miller told the Winnipeg Sun. “So we’re going to find a way to play. And I can assure you we’re going to work together and we’re going to all need to make some compromises. But we’ll not compromise the health and safety of our players, coaches, staff and most importantly, our fans.”

https://winnipegsun.com/sports/football/cfl/winnipeg-bluebombers/bombers-miller-this-is-way-more-than-football

I did know......because I posted it after it was first announced :)

Tonight is the final regular season game.......tomorrow is West Semi.....Sunday is West Final.....Monday is GC post-game show and parade celebration stuff. Each night at 7CST......

33 minutes ago, Noeller said:

I did know......because I posted it after it was first announced :)

Tonight is the final regular season game.......tomorrow is West Semi.....Sunday is West Final.....Monday is GC post-game show and parade celebration stuff. Each night at 7CST......

And TSN1290 will be re-broadcasting the Grey Cup on Monday at 3:00 pm I believe. 

So, it's weird, I know........but as I sit out here in west-central AB............. I have a dream in life that I can be home in EastMan, on my boat, fishing one of the many incredible lakes in The Nop or The Whiteshell, while listening to a Bombers game (road game, of course!) on the radio. For now, this will be the next best thing. We're heading out in the boat this weekend to fish some shitty sloughs that they call lakes out here, and I'll be listening to these re-broadcasts on my phone. Close enough......

On 2020-05-09 at 5:54 PM, SpeedFlex27 said:

I know. If it was today Manning wouldn't even make it. Someone would complain & the NFL would have to apologize. Same with Manning ya da ya da ya da. Look what happened in Lethbridge with that waitress in a Star War's Storm Trooper's costume with a toy gun. People called the cops, Lethbridge police took her down & now they have to be investigated.  She was promoting a restaurant. On May 4th. (May the Fourth be with you)…. Too many unhappy people in the world. 

Dripping sarcasm...  See the source image

Edited by SpeedFlex27

• 2 weeks later...