Did You Know..

Mr Dee

All I'm going to say is, if you're not checking Twitter once an hour, refreshing your saved #Bombers search, while simultaneously living on MBB..... You're not at the "Full Crazy" level. It's totally fine... No judgement. But there are those living at Full Crazy, 24/7/365....

Edited by Noeller

6 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

There are lots of Chris Streveler fans here and about.

There are very few ‘Big Chris’ nickname fans.    
That nickname didn’t catch on and is now annoying.

You should just leave it be..

All the bomber fans I know are callin him " Big Chris ".... to each his own eh....    

an If I don't like what someone posts here I ignore it and carry on.  

42 minutes ago, NorthernSkunk said:

All the bomber fans I know are callin him " Big Chris ".... to each his own eh....    

an If I don't like what someone posts here I ignore it and carry on.  

Nope- Not a "Big Chris" nick name fan here- that is totally in the "Eww" camp- every time you type big Chris, it seems like you are measuring his junk.

I am good with Strevs or (god forbid- I agree with Black) Streveler the Leveler. 

You can have the genitals nick name. That's all yours.

Edited by wanna-b-fanboy

30 minutes ago, Eternal optimist said:

You didn't agree with what Mr Dee said... and did not ignore him, you contradicted yourself in a matter of two sentences..

I said if I don't like someone's post I ignore it . I neither like or dislike Mr dees opinion...he is entitled to it.  And since it was directed at me I felt he wanted a response.

I don't think the love of Streveler is as high as NorthernSkunk thinks it is.    I think a lot of the casuals like his gimmick (cigar smoking fur coat guy),   most of the Blue fans are optimistic but would be way more excited if ZC was signed as the starter. 

I don't think anyone hates Nichols (me included) but most of us are ready to move on. If he were to come back I don't think people would think it's the end of the world... more of delaying the inevitable of him being replaced mid season or the next year.

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

I don't think anyone hates Nichols (me included) but most of us are ready to move on. If he were to come back I don't think people would think it's the end of the world... 

Yeah, the truth is QB's don't often stick with one team for more than a couple of contracts. When was the last time we had a QB in Winnipeg for even 5 years?

(Okay, I looked. It was Khari Jones!)

Edited by blueingreenland

On ‎2019‎-‎12‎-‎15 at 3:15 AM, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Wait a minute.....you saying Strev. is actually married?  Didn't see that as a likely possibility considering his antics. 

Now take Matt Nichols, you can tell by looking at him that's he's married.

Chris is clearly in the first couple years of marriage before the Fun Police has eviscerated the boy inside the man. Nichols has been married a few and his succubus...I mean wife...has clearly drained his zest for life and it is reflected by the distant look of sadness in his eyes. A telling trait of marriage single guys...when some married guy tries to tell you marriage is the best thing they've ever done...just look at their dim, sad eyes and know that is what their wife programmed them to say.

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

Nah that is just being spiteful and trying to drag everyone down to the same level if misery.

I suspect that when married men do this it's so that they can get their wife to quit hating their buddies and start hating their buddies wife instead. Meow...

3 hours ago, GCn20 said:

Chris is clearly in the first couple years of marriage before the Fun Police has eviscerated the boy inside the man. Nichols has been married a few and his succubus...I mean wife...has clearly drained his zest for life and it is reflected by the distant look of sadness in his eyes. A telling trait of marriage single guys...when some married guy tries to tell you marriage is the best thing they've ever done...just look at their dim, sad eyes and know that is what their wife programmed them to say.

you know why a divorce cost so much?  

because they're worth it...

5 minutes ago, Pete Catan's Ghost said:

The coat belonged to his gf’s mom. If you listen to his off-season plans, on the South Dakota broadcast, you would hear that he is far from married. 

right...it was "reported" in the paper as "mother in law's coat" but that was being used as a loose catchall for "girlfriend's mother"...