Did You Know..

Mr Dee

Did You Know...

👁‍🗨 that #1990 - is now a Vestige - (a trace of something that is disappearing or no longer exists.)

👁‍🗨 Strange, that I look to two plays involving 2 point conversions as fond memories, and they both involve Calgary.
Firstly, Janarion Grant’s brilliant run back return for 2 points in a 29-28 Bomber win. And,
The safety we nailed Mitchell with, early 2nd Q, semi-final Calgary. Kind of feel like it set the tone.

👁‍🗨 Remind me. How great is a CFL record 16 knockdowns by a defensive lineman?

👁‍🗨 LaPolice will soon learn that having a Rideau Hall is not the same as having a Ritchie Hall.

👁‍🗨 Yeah, I don’t even care about Christmas this year, I already got the cup I wanted. Besides, if I talk about the season too much someone’s liable to start calling it Big Christmas.

👁‍🗨 Contrary to popular belief, Coach LaPolice did not fly directly to Ottawa for his signing announcement, he went for shorter, safer routes, Sudbury, Kingston, that sort of thing. Nobody knows why Medlock accompanied him...

Did You Know..       

(according to David William Naylor)

The Baltimore Ravens have the NFL’s best record, first in rushing,  and 26th in passing stats.

Sound familiar?

The Winnipeg Blue Bombers won the Grey Cup while being first in rushing and last in passing.

The Ravens are an exciting team to watch...like the Bombers.

4 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

Did You Know..       

The Baltimore Ravens have the NFL’s best record, first in rushing,  and 26th in passing stats.

Sound familiar?

The Winnipeg Blue Bombers won the Grey Cup while being first in rushing and last in passing.

The Ravens are an exciting team to watch...like the Bombers.

that QB for the Ravens with all the rushing yards....he's carrying my buddy's NFL pool this year. Massive amount of fantasy points for a QB last night...

21 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

Did You Know..       

Sound familiar?

But, but, but...passing stats are the only thing that matters...or so I've been told.

3 hours ago, Mark F said:

where the hell did he get that coat? and why?

unique look, that could catch on with the cool set!

or more likely, next halloween.

So the deal was that the coat was apparently his mother in law's... And he had the entire outfit picked out months ago. Just needed to win so he could wear it. 

4 minutes ago, Noeller said:

So the deal was that the coat was apparently his mother in law's... And he had the entire outfit picked out months ago. Just needed to win so he could wear it. 

This was legitimately a topic of conversation to the point media wrote stories about it.

It surprises me fans that care enough to frequent this board didnt know that 

5 hours ago, Noeller said:

Wait a minute.....you saying Strev. is actually married?  Didn't see that as a likely possibility considering his antics. 

Now take Matt Nichols, you can tell by looking at him that's he's married.

4 hours ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Wait a minute.....you saying Strev. is actually married?  Didn't see that as a likely possibility considering his antics. 

Now take Matt Nichols, you can tell by looking at him that's he's married.

Lol - just another situation that happens far too much around here.